Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum

Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum
Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming SerumEnter Title

3.8

cyclopentasiloxane; water; polysilicone 11; dimethicone; HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer; silica; butylene glycol; yeast extract; scutellaria baicalensis extract; mulberry root extract; st pauls wort extract; clary extract; grapefruit extract; barley extract; chamomile extract; wheat germ extract; corn kernal extract; licorice root extract; narcissus blub extract; boswellia serrata extract; lady's thistle extract; fish (pisces) collagen; polysorbate 40; ethylhexyl glycerin; caffeine; cholesterol; hydrolyzed fish (pisces) collagen; pentylene glycol; whey protein; pantethine; creatine; soybean protein; glycerin; peg 10 dimethicone; sodium pca; AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE; linoleic acid; glyceryl polyacrylate; polyquaternium 51; squalane; propylene glycol dicaprate; acetyl carnitine hcl; acetyl hexapeptide 8; phytosphingosine; sodium hyaluronate; adenosine phosphate; aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate; peg 8; disodium distyrylbiphenyl disulfonate; lecithin; palmitoyl oligopeptide; disodium NADH; caprylyl glycol; decarboxy carnosine hcl; laurdimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed soy protein; sodium betasitosteryl sulfate; fragrance; sodium chondroitin sulfate; tocopheryl acetate; hexylene glycol; hydroxyethyl cellulose; sodium chloride; xantham gum; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol; titanium dioxide; mica.

on 3/10/2013 11:23:00 AM

What a total disapointment to me, very expensive and useless. It made my aging skin look lifeless and dull. Itīs a waste of money. I will not buy it, again.

on 2/12/2013 11:16:00 AM

What a total disapointment. This stuff was not only expensive but useless. It made my aging skin look lifeless and dull. It makes your skin look matt which is an aging enemy. It did not lift lines it made them look worse. Dont waste your money.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Had a deluxe sample of this and to be honest, it feels like a LOAD of silicone with purple shimmers in it. I don't think it does much for correcting skin imperfections or wrinkles...just seems like a product that masks it. Also feels really greasy--like the silicone-heavy kind of greasy. Not worth buying.

I got a 7ml sample of this with a product purchase and have used half of it on the fine lines on my face, daily over 3 weeks in combination with 2 other moisturisers.

It's a thin milky serum that makes the surface of your skin slightly softer and smoother. I have tiny lines underneath my eyes and expression lines around my mouth & forehead but haven't noticed any improvement. My skin is faily clear so I can't comment on how effective it is for other skin concerns.

It has a scent which is bearable (not offensive at all) and did not irritate my skin.

I would not purchase this because it did not live up to any of it's claims, did nothing to improve my skin and is expensive. I'm so glad I didn't buy the full size.

on 5/18/2010 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product did not work for my wrinkles on my forehead. I have not experienced anything good when using it.

This product give redness and dries my skin terrible out.I looked like a lobster.
Not a product for sensitive and dehydrated skin.
It has a lot of silicons.I go back to Decleor or the Hydramax line of Chanel.
Perfectionist + makes my skin really very bad. Be aware if you have a sensitive skin
Update 09/11/2009: I tried it again and this time it helps my skin and now it does the job better (because of...) I am satisfied no dryness or redness.May be it was something else what did make my skin red.

on 3/29/2013 4:23:00 PM

Super-silicone-y! Got a sample in the mail today... put in on my face then washed it off quickly. I could tell IMMEDIATELY (from lots of experience with similar products) that this stuff was basically fertilizer for a potential zit farm. Not to mention once it dried my face looked like it was wrapped in wax paper. Just not for me. I still love my Advanced Night Repair Eye, and my DayWear cream, but I think I will skip this particular treatment. This product is probably best for people who have little or no tendency to break out, but honestly even for them I think there is something else out there that costs less and performs better.

Personally not a good product for my combination skin as after a few uses this serum started to severely clog my pores and I even had some breakouts which is very rare for me. I purchased this product as I like that it is full of excellent ingredients for my skin, including plenty of antioxidants, but clogged pores and breakouts are a deal breaker. I'm glad others are able to use this product and enjoy it's benefits, but I'm moving on and trying another serum.

on 1/23/2012 6:47:00 PM

It feels like slathering a silicone based product. It does make your skin smooth and soft but just only temporarily. It doesn't do anything it said it would. Expensive for nothing

on 7/2/2010 1:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Going against the majority here, but I did not care for the product. First of all, it is just packed with really good antioxidants, which is a reason why I bought it in the first place. I think it did my skin some good. However, I did not care for the texture - it's very silicone rich, and in a strange way, drying. After application, it becomes somewhat matte and it actually seems to settle INTO the wrinkles. Also, because of the heavy silicone content, if you want to layer something on top of it, like a sunscreen or a moisturizer, the outer product may flake or start balling. Weird! I'm a huge fan of the Estee Lauder family serums - I like just about all the other Estee Lauder serums, as well as some of the Clinique serums too (also like the Good Skin firming serum!). But this one was just not a winner for me.