Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum

Filtered by hair type : Curly age: 44-55
Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum
Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming SerumEnter Title

cyclopentasiloxane; water; polysilicone 11; dimethicone; HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer; silica; butylene glycol; yeast extract; scutellaria baicalensis extract; mulberry root extract; st pauls wort extract; clary extract; grapefruit extract; barley extract; chamomile extract; wheat germ extract; corn kernal extract; licorice root extract; narcissus blub extract; boswellia serrata extract; lady's thistle extract; fish (pisces) collagen; polysorbate 40; ethylhexyl glycerin; caffeine; cholesterol; hydrolyzed fish (pisces) collagen; pentylene glycol; whey protein; pantethine; creatine; soybean protein; glycerin; peg 10 dimethicone; sodium pca; AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE; linoleic acid; glyceryl polyacrylate; polyquaternium 51; squalane; propylene glycol dicaprate; acetyl carnitine hcl; acetyl hexapeptide 8; phytosphingosine; sodium hyaluronate; adenosine phosphate; aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate; peg 8; disodium distyrylbiphenyl disulfonate; lecithin; palmitoyl oligopeptide; disodium NADH; caprylyl glycol; decarboxy carnosine hcl; laurdimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed soy protein; sodium betasitosteryl sulfate; fragrance; sodium chondroitin sulfate; tocopheryl acetate; hexylene glycol; hydroxyethyl cellulose; sodium chloride; xantham gum; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol; titanium dioxide; mica.

on 6/22/2014 12:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I would target this product to the areas needed. I would not apply it all over the face. I use it around my eyes, my jaw line, and naso labial folds. Wow. You can feel your skin firming, becoming more taut, plumping up, and getting hydrated. Does what they promise. I am 57, and have some skin sagging.

on 1/27/2012 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this serum, that's 3 out of 4 EL serums that are definite staples for me. I use this in the morning before my moisturizer with SPF and my skin feels and looks wonderful! Nice light scent and the packaging in the purple pump is cute. The few fine lines on my forehead are barely visible. I purchased Shisedo Tinted Moisturizer with SPF, but decided to return it because the natural glow, eveness and clarity of my skin doesn't need anything additional.