Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum

Filtered by age: 36-43
Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum
Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming SerumEnter Title

3.7

cyclopentasiloxane; water; polysilicone 11; dimethicone; HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer; silica; butylene glycol; yeast extract; scutellaria baicalensis extract; mulberry root extract; st pauls wort extract; clary extract; grapefruit extract; barley extract; chamomile extract; wheat germ extract; corn kernal extract; licorice root extract; narcissus blub extract; boswellia serrata extract; lady's thistle extract; fish (pisces) collagen; polysorbate 40; ethylhexyl glycerin; caffeine; cholesterol; hydrolyzed fish (pisces) collagen; pentylene glycol; whey protein; pantethine; creatine; soybean protein; glycerin; peg 10 dimethicone; sodium pca; AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE; linoleic acid; glyceryl polyacrylate; polyquaternium 51; squalane; propylene glycol dicaprate; acetyl carnitine hcl; acetyl hexapeptide 8; phytosphingosine; sodium hyaluronate; adenosine phosphate; aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate; peg 8; disodium distyrylbiphenyl disulfonate; lecithin; palmitoyl oligopeptide; disodium NADH; caprylyl glycol; decarboxy carnosine hcl; laurdimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed soy protein; sodium betasitosteryl sulfate; fragrance; sodium chondroitin sulfate; tocopheryl acetate; hexylene glycol; hydroxyethyl cellulose; sodium chloride; xantham gum; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol; titanium dioxide; mica.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used to love this serum, it was my HG for about 5 year, but not anymore. I recently develop rosacea that comes and goes depends on the products I use. Unfortunately this one is a big 'no'.
Pros:
- very smooth velvety feeling on skin
- improves skin quality (color, surface) when used constantly
- works well to diminish starting to appear fine lines
- the packaging is well made, very pretty and comes in several sizes (7ml - tester, 30ml - regular, 50ml - regular, 100ml - sold at airports only)

Cons:
- my makeup moves when applied over this serum (I had to use it at night only)
- provoke rosacea's redness and breakouts

on 11/22/2014 8:33:00 AM

This is my favorite serum up to date. It's unscented, it's full of beneficial ingredients, which won't diminish deep wrinkles, but can help protect your skin from future damage. The silicone content doesn't make it unpleasant to use, but provides a nice, smooth finish and fills the smaller wrinkles for the day. It's an excellent primer, so I like to use it in the morning under make-up. For night I prefer Lauder's ANR or Clinique's Super Rescue Antioxidant.

on 9/26/2014 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this. I've been using this for about 4 or 5 years. It really helps with redness, skin tone, wrinkles, and breakouts. I wish it was cheaper, and occasionally I'll try something else, but I always come back to this. My skin is insanely sensitive and this has never bothered me, even under my chin and neck where I get blotchy and red from irritation. I use this on my face, neck, and chest, and hope it is never discontinued!

Expensive stuff, but it makes my pores disappear and makes my foundation glide on. I've been using it about two weeks now and I'm seeing continuous improvement.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I can't say enough how much I love this magic serum!! It facilitates foundation beautifully and smooths out wrinkles. I was without it for a couple of months and noticed my skin was not looking as good. I love it!!

on 3/29/2013 4:23:00 PM

Super-silicone-y! Got a sample in the mail today... put in on my face then washed it off quickly. I could tell IMMEDIATELY (from lots of experience with similar products) that this stuff was basically fertilizer for a potential zit farm. Not to mention once it dried my face looked like it was wrapped in wax paper. Just not for me. I still love my Advanced Night Repair Eye, and my DayWear cream, but I think I will skip this particular treatment. This product is probably best for people who have little or no tendency to break out, but honestly even for them I think there is something else out there that costs less and performs better.

on 10/13/2012 5:50:00 AM

I absolutely love this product. It is expensive, but a little goes a fairly long way and used sparingly a bottle will last - so works out OK on a cost per day calculation. The flipside is running out s unbearable - my skin craves this stuff. There is a very visible difference. It also balances out any oiliness/dryness. This is my HG serum. I have found that my skin is a whole lot better in terms of fine lines, age spots, creases around the lips, marionette lines/smile lines and a deep 'frown crease' I had since my late teens/twenties has disappeared for good. It can be difficult to get the last of the product out of the bottle and at this price you should be able to get every last drop. The pump bottle functions well otherwise. This serum is a light liquid cream consistency, whereas many other serums are oily and need time to absorb, this one sinks right into your skin and leaves it feeling uplifted, toned, instantly smooths fine lines and creates a beautifully velvet feeling that also makes a great makeup base. I use this instead of daytime moisturizer, I don't need anything else and with the lifting/line plumping effects, I prefer it. I then use Napoleon Auto-Pilot Face Primer (which goes further after using this serum first) before my makeup. I can honestly say I have never had as many compliments on my skin since using this serum (in combination with Auto-Pilot and mineral foundation).

Personally not a good product for my combination skin as after a few uses this serum started to severely clog my pores and I even had some breakouts which is very rare for me. I purchased this product as I like that it is full of excellent ingredients for my skin, including plenty of antioxidants, but clogged pores and breakouts are a deal breaker. I'm glad others are able to use this product and enjoy it's benefits, but I'm moving on and trying another serum.

on 7/2/2010 1:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Going against the majority here, but I did not care for the product. First of all, it is just packed with really good antioxidants, which is a reason why I bought it in the first place. I think it did my skin some good. However, I did not care for the texture - it's very silicone rich, and in a strange way, drying. After application, it becomes somewhat matte and it actually seems to settle INTO the wrinkles. Also, because of the heavy silicone content, if you want to layer something on top of it, like a sunscreen or a moisturizer, the outer product may flake or start balling. Weird! I'm a huge fan of the Estee Lauder family serums - I like just about all the other Estee Lauder serums, as well as some of the Clinique serums too (also like the Good Skin firming serum!). But this one was just not a winner for me.

I mainly use this around my eyes to minimise the fine lines there and it really works well. There is a reduction in the number and depth of the fine lines and there is no irritation. I only use this in the morning but its working well!! I'm on to my second bottle and really happy with it.