Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum

Filtered by hair type : Curly age: 25-29
Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum
Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming SerumEnter Title

1 review

cyclopentasiloxane; water; polysilicone 11; dimethicone; HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer; silica; butylene glycol; yeast extract; scutellaria baicalensis extract; mulberry root extract; st pauls wort extract; clary extract; grapefruit extract; barley extract; chamomile extract; wheat germ extract; corn kernal extract; licorice root extract; narcissus blub extract; boswellia serrata extract; lady's thistle extract; fish (pisces) collagen; polysorbate 40; ethylhexyl glycerin; caffeine; cholesterol; hydrolyzed fish (pisces) collagen; pentylene glycol; whey protein; pantethine; creatine; soybean protein; glycerin; peg 10 dimethicone; sodium pca; AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE; linoleic acid; glyceryl polyacrylate; polyquaternium 51; squalane; propylene glycol dicaprate; acetyl carnitine hcl; acetyl hexapeptide 8; phytosphingosine; sodium hyaluronate; adenosine phosphate; aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate; peg 8; disodium distyrylbiphenyl disulfonate; lecithin; palmitoyl oligopeptide; disodium NADH; caprylyl glycol; decarboxy carnosine hcl; laurdimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed soy protein; sodium betasitosteryl sulfate; fragrance; sodium chondroitin sulfate; tocopheryl acetate; hexylene glycol; hydroxyethyl cellulose; sodium chloride; xantham gum; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol; titanium dioxide; mica.

on 1/10/2010 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this serum for my mother for Christmas after she kept going to the Estee Lauder counter and trying it. I haven't used it myself so I can't really comment on the feel/texture/scent of the product but I have noticed such a difference in my mother's skin that I was driven to write a review. She used to have small visible capillaries on her cheeks and her skin was looking tired and dry-ish (I am not being mean, this is what she has told me herself and I could see that this was the case). She tried a Yuva moisturising serum but I didn't really see any difference in her skin. She's been using the Estee Lauder perfectionist wrinkle lifting serum since Christmas day (so it's been 1.5 weeks) and I have to say I am a bit astounded at the results. Her pinkness and capillaries are at least 50% improved. Her skin no longer looks dry or dull, the wrinkles around her eyes and mouth are filling out and her skin looks plumper. It also gives her skin a youthful glow - so much so that I was envious and opened up my Estee Lauder advanced night repair sample to try! I'd definitely recommend this serum, my mum looks fantastic, I think it's taken about 5 years off her!