Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum

Filtered by age: 25-29
Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum
Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming SerumEnter Title

3.8

cyclopentasiloxane; water; polysilicone 11; dimethicone; HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer; silica; butylene glycol; yeast extract; scutellaria baicalensis extract; mulberry root extract; st pauls wort extract; clary extract; grapefruit extract; barley extract; chamomile extract; wheat germ extract; corn kernal extract; licorice root extract; narcissus blub extract; boswellia serrata extract; lady's thistle extract; fish (pisces) collagen; polysorbate 40; ethylhexyl glycerin; caffeine; cholesterol; hydrolyzed fish (pisces) collagen; pentylene glycol; whey protein; pantethine; creatine; soybean protein; glycerin; peg 10 dimethicone; sodium pca; AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE; linoleic acid; glyceryl polyacrylate; polyquaternium 51; squalane; propylene glycol dicaprate; acetyl carnitine hcl; acetyl hexapeptide 8; phytosphingosine; sodium hyaluronate; adenosine phosphate; aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate; peg 8; disodium distyrylbiphenyl disulfonate; lecithin; palmitoyl oligopeptide; disodium NADH; caprylyl glycol; decarboxy carnosine hcl; laurdimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed soy protein; sodium betasitosteryl sulfate; fragrance; sodium chondroitin sulfate; tocopheryl acetate; hexylene glycol; hydroxyethyl cellulose; sodium chloride; xantham gum; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol; titanium dioxide; mica.

on 2/8/2017 5:42:00 PM

This serum is enhances my skin right after application. It's not moisturizing, but it does fill some fine lines and small pores.

I've used up a 1.7 oz bottle already and see no long term change whatsoever. I thought that this serum would work well on the fine lines on my forehead and a fine line between my eye brows. After using up the entire bottle, my lines remain the same as before.

Worse, I found that this causes breakouts easily. I breakout wherever I apply this serum (on my forehead).
I don't know if it's the silicones or the fragrance or whatever. It does a lot of damage to my skin.

I wish this serum has a small bit of moisturizing effects, but it does not at all.

on 5/28/2014 12:36:00 AM

A small sample from my friend... I only use this around my eyes and lip, and it works like magic. Serum texture is a lot easier for me to spread on my face and this glides smoothly. I prefer using this rather than pay extra money for useless eyecream.

Oh good god. people please please please DO NOT LISTEN TO WHAT A COMPANY SAYS REGARDING NON-comogenic & NON-irritating! these claims have no regulation whatsoever and land o lakes could say their butter fights wrinkles & won't clog pores with zero consequence!

On the other hand, those who claim silicone make you break out, it IS LIKELY A DIFFERENT INGREDIENT USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE SILICONE! (I could name 10 that are In 95% of silicone products, are moisturizing or emollient and 1000x more likely to cause pores.)

Do full research from impartial 3rd parties, never a manufacturer! paulas choice rates this a BEST and she's a competitor of EL plus one of the most scrutinizing experts on skincare. I love it and it has skin repairing ingredients. it also is loaded w/silicones which leave it feeling soft & silky like a primer. I find it works fabulously as a primer and have ceased using one daily since too much silicone will ball up and make makeup application difficult.

Now, I have to analyze the ingredients. I am NOT brekout prone and my skin looks 100x better when using this, but I have started breaking out (very minorly for most, major for me.) Obviously there is something in this or advanced night repair serum (only changes I've made), my skin doesn't like or the combination of the two, but that shouldn't have an impact on the products considerable merit. I know that it isn't the silicones though, extensive research has shown that silicone particles are too large to clog pores stomping the theory that silicone=breakouts, and I practically eat silicone I use so much of it in every product I own!

Buy somewhere w/good return policy which you should do anyways, but for $70, you better LOVE this!!!

on 9/23/2013 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This serum is my savior.. I've oily and sensitive skin and this works better than any primer (I have tried Nars pro-prime and YSL primer), and this is the big one. It make my skin (big pores and irregular texture) look smooth, ready for makeup. I love this one. Is expensive but worth it.

on 10/2/2011 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I bought this product because I notice that I was getting wrinkles around my "smile lines." The lady at the counter said to apply this serum after you have applied the night repair serum. I followed her instructions and I did not see any results. So I decided just to use the wrinkle serum by itself and sure enough there were results. My smile lines started to disappear and it made my face more smooth and hydrated. You have to use this product for a few weeks to see results.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Had a deluxe sample of this and to be honest, it feels like a LOAD of silicone with purple shimmers in it. I don't think it does much for correcting skin imperfections or wrinkles...just seems like a product that masks it. Also feels really greasy--like the silicone-heavy kind of greasy. Not worth buying.

on 5/12/2010 3:05:00 PM

Honestly it's not good under my makeup, make my foudation peeling effect when toucking ( i just use a little + special for my fineline under my eyes+ forehead). Not event helping correct the skin from dark spot like it said WORST than the clinique even better skin tone in short + long term use.

on 1/10/2010 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this serum for my mother for Christmas after she kept going to the Estee Lauder counter and trying it. I haven't used it myself so I can't really comment on the feel/texture/scent of the product but I have noticed such a difference in my mother's skin that I was driven to write a review. She used to have small visible capillaries on her cheeks and her skin was looking tired and dry-ish (I am not being mean, this is what she has told me herself and I could see that this was the case). She tried a Yuva moisturising serum but I didn't really see any difference in her skin. She's been using the Estee Lauder perfectionist wrinkle lifting serum since Christmas day (so it's been 1.5 weeks) and I have to say I am a bit astounded at the results. Her pinkness and capillaries are at least 50% improved. Her skin no longer looks dry or dull, the wrinkles around her eyes and mouth are filling out and her skin looks plumper. It also gives her skin a youthful glow - so much so that I was envious and opened up my Estee Lauder advanced night repair sample to try! I'd definitely recommend this serum, my mum looks fantastic, I think it's taken about 5 years off her!

on 1/7/2010 5:15:00 PM

Ii love this serum. I mainly bought to smooth the expresion line around my mouth and forehead. I saw result instantely. Now they are as visible anymore. My skin is moother and I love the velvetly like feel. Pricey but works great.

on 10/23/2009 8:58:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I am 25 with no wrinkles, except fine lines around eye area. When I walked up to the bay lauder counter, they talked me into buying this for my skin to improve mild post acne marks!!!

I was a little dubious. But I have used it for about 3 weeks now and am loving it! It makes my skin look much fresh and smooth and is soft to the touch. Didn't have random breakouts for a while now. I would definitely recommend it but next time I would not purchase this since I think its too early for me to be using a wrinkle serum :)