no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 months ago

It's an amazing shower oil. It cleanses, hydrates well and never breaks me out (on my back), like other shower oils sometimes did. It leaves my skin soft and discreetly fragrant. The smell is gorgeous, I personally adore the Musk one, but they have a wider range of scents available (Lavender, Rose, Jasmine, Ginger-Orange etc.). This product smells and feels a head above the rest and it's now a staple in my bathroom.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

4 years ago

Awesome shower product especially for the drier days / dry skin. Although its name is shower oil, it will not leave my skin oily at all. My skin is cleansed and left really soft with a delicate scent of rose (I have this in Rose Tea). I can skip the lotion for most of the days when I use this even in the drier months. My mom has even drier skin than I do and she absolutely loves it too. Not too much to comment on the packaging - the standard Sabon style - glass container and a pump makes using this easy. Will definitely repurchase and recommend to others.

About reviewer (245 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

from

8 years ago

I have been using this body wash for over a year, and I truly enjoy it. I use it everyday, and will always purchase it! It makes your skin feel clean and its not oily and will not leave any residue on your skin, like most body washes.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

12 years ago

I have the Lemon Basil shower oil. It is a shower gel combined with essential oil. When I use this in the summer I don't need to moisturize after--which I love. It smells delicious, feels great, and is great for a man or a woman. This scent is my favorite of the bunch. It's just the right combination of Lemon and Basil. The packaging is beautiful--glass with a nice pump. I highly recommend it.

About reviewer (82 reviews)

Age36-43