Aussie Color Insurance

Aussie Color Insurance

1.5

on 6/1/2010 5:39:00 PM

Really dislike this. Hate the sicky peach smell, hate the fact it didn't really do anything for my hair. No detangling, no shine and no colour enhancement. Total waste of time - the only good thing was the neat squeezy packaging! This one is going in the bin.

This is in the same style packaging (squeezy tube) as the 3 minute miracle treatment but this once is specifically for coloured hair. It's also slightly pricier than both the 3 minute miracle & 3 minute miracle frizz treatment...nearly 5. But I purchased 2 of the little 99p sachets to test it out before I brought it.

I don't find the smell all that nice - although it is better than the 3 minute miracle one because it's not as strong. It's blended with ripe Australian Wild Peach which supposedly keeps coloured hair looking vibrant and shiny.

The treatment itself is white in colour and quite thick, which I like. I used it from the mid-lengths to the ends and a tiny bit massaged into my roots. I wouldn't call this a "deep treatment" like they advertise it as, because usually anything that says you should leave it on for less than 5 minutes is not a deep treatment. Anyway, after rinsing, I can't say my hair felt extrodinarily smooth or soft. It didn't make my recentely dyed hair colour all that vibrant either...infact, I think it made my colour dull a bit!

Knocked off 3 lippys for the price and for the fact that it didn't seem to make my hair much smoother or vibrant. I think this is a just below average conditioner/treatment/whatever you want to call it. I'm rather disappointed.