L.A. Colors Satin

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Looks like some people are reviewing other lipstick colors in this section. This section is only for the lipstick color in "Satin." Satin is a golden-peachy frosty shade which is incredibly pretty. I really love the finish. It's a pinky peach too. It's gorgeous. It's almost Nars Orgasm blush in a lipstick form.

I bought this in "Jazzy Red", which was, indeed, very very red. It smelled very chemically and was heavily perfumed, and wouldn't stay put no matter if I used a liner or a primer. It only costed about 99 cents at the time, so I'm happy I didn't waste much money, but I was very disappointed because the previous reviews were excellent. In the trash it went, good riddance.

on 5/26/2011 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I purchased L.A. colors lipstick in champagne.The color is a warm bronze/coral. I was excited to find that I really liked the champagne color on me. I have such a hard time finding lipsticks that flatter my coloring.I have strawberry blonde hair and vf skin. I just paid a buck- love it! The lipstick is very moisturizing, which is something I haven't found with cheap lipsticks.The only negative thing I would say is it does have a strange taste,considering it only cost a buck I'll deal.

What a pretty soft beige! This is very light beige with a slight frost finish. It's not as frosty as a lot of cheaper lipsticks, like WNW can be sometimes. I like the slight frost shimmer which makes my lips look fuller. Great lip with a smokey eye and only for a buck at the Dollar Tree.

on 7/21/2008 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Wow! This is a cheap, dollar store lipstick. I picked it up for a buck because the color, Satin, looked like a pretty, soft peach, that would flatter my skintone. I love it! It's a shimmer/frost lipstick, but the color is perfect. It's a great summer, light beigy-peach, that may go unnoticed on fair complexions, but with a little liner, this color shows up well. This would look great if you have a tan, which I don't, but I'm still pleased with it.

Popular Lipsticks