New York Color NYC Smooth Mineral Loose Finishing Powder Natural Veil

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Good powder. Invisible on the skin, very finely milled, I mean you have to be really really trying to make this cakey if you get that impression from it. It can be messy though, the packaging could be better.

It does make my pores pretty much invisible, which is saying something because I have some craterous pores. Controls shine and sets foundation very well. It can feel a little bit drying in the winter, so maybe a setting spray would pair well with it.

But, warning: this has some intense flashback. I wore this powder when I got my state ID picture taken when I was 18 and I have so many regrets. I look like the abominable snowman. But in real life away from cameras, it's a good powder.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Pros:
- Cheap
- You get loads of product

Cons:
- Hard to use without spilling a bit of powder here and there

I already have a 2nd one ready for whenever my 1st one finishes (I don't know why I thought that that'd be necessary considering I don't think it'll finish any time soon)!

Breaks me out. It looks good but If you have sensitive skin, don't do it! Sitting in a drawer collecting dust.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this powder. It doesn't make your foundation look too chalky, but it gives a nice matte finish that lasts most of the day. It is also very inexpensive, especially considering the amount you get--it's a ton!

I am not a fan of the packaging though. It makes it absolutely impossible to travel with it, although that's a problem with most loose powders. I recommend using the puff it comes with to cover the holes that the powder comes through, it makes less of a mess that way. It's pretty thin and flimsy and cheap, so I don't recommend using it on the face. Elf's Powder Brush is a great cheap brush to use with this.

this powder is so good for the price its extremely finely miled and you cant see the powder on the skinn it just smoothes the skin and makes you look so airbrushed buy this its great

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

definitely did its job for touch ups during the day, but I will not buy again due to the fact that 3 days after using, I got a massive breakout including cystic pimples on my cheek. it might work for people with less acne prone skin !

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this product based on good reviews, and the incredibly cheap price. I was in a pinch for a new loose powder and bought this for $3 CAD at WalMart. I immediately transferred the contents into my (now empty) casing from my used up Avon loose powder, as the reviews indicated the messy packaging.
This powder is pretty good for the price - you get what you pay for in this case. I fond that especially in the area under my eyes and on the sides of my nose it was visibly cakey and clear that I was wearing makeup. This definitely has some color to it as well, and I mainly use it now for blending on my eyes when I'm too heavy-handed with an es colour.

I use this product everyday to set my makeup and it does a pretty great job considering the price. It's smells like candy to me so the smell isn't a problem. It can get really messy, but it is a loose powder after all! I wouldn't recommend this for travel, because the powder will go EVERYWHERE. The cap isn't secure at all... and it'll just fall right off with the slightest tug. If you just keep it on your desk upright, it'll be fine.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Pretty good product, and for the price it's a great value. It doesn't stand up against humidity, but for the price I don't really expect it to. This powder sets my makeup and adds a matte finish without looking too chalky. I really like using it over my eyeliner because it doesn't change the color much.

the fact that it has TALC in it, makes me believe that it WILL clog my pores and possibly give me cancer, makes me want to throw it at the wall...other than that its good at mattifying your liquid foundation, nice price for ALOT, but the stupid applicator, yeah,just thrrroow that away :) its pitiful.