New York Color NYC Smooth Mineral Loose Finishing Powder Natural Veil

3.2

Breaks me out. It looks good but If you have sensitive skin, don't do it! Sitting in a drawer collecting dust.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this powder. It doesn't make your foundation look too chalky, but it gives a nice matte finish that lasts most of the day. It is also very inexpensive, especially considering the amount you get--it's a ton!

I am not a fan of the packaging though. It makes it absolutely impossible to travel with it, although that's a problem with most loose powders. I recommend using the puff it comes with to cover the holes that the powder comes through, it makes less of a mess that way. It's pretty thin and flimsy and cheap, so I don't recommend using it on the face. Elf's Powder Brush is a great cheap brush to use with this.

To Read all 23 Reviews, Login or Join

this powder is so good for the price its extremely finely miled and you cant see the powder on the skinn it just smoothes the skin and makes you look so airbrushed buy this its great

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

definitely did its job for touch ups during the day, but I will not buy again due to the fact that 3 days after using, I got a massive breakout including cystic pimples on my cheek. it might work for people with less acne prone skin !

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this product based on good reviews, and the incredibly cheap price. I was in a pinch for a new loose powder and bought this for $3 CAD at WalMart. I immediately transferred the contents into my (now empty) casing from my used up Avon loose powder, as the reviews indicated the messy packaging.
This powder is pretty good for the price - you get what you pay for in this case. I fond that especially in the area under my eyes and on the sides of my nose it was visibly cakey and clear that I was wearing makeup. This definitely has some color to it as well, and I mainly use it now for blending on my eyes when I'm too heavy-handed with an es colour.

I use this product everyday to set my makeup and it does a pretty great job considering the price. It's smells like candy to me so the smell isn't a problem. It can get really messy, but it is a loose powder after all! I wouldn't recommend this for travel, because the powder will go EVERYWHERE. The cap isn't secure at all... and it'll just fall right off with the slightest tug. If you just keep it on your desk upright, it'll be fine.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Pretty good product, and for the price it's a great value. It doesn't stand up against humidity, but for the price I don't really expect it to. This powder sets my makeup and adds a matte finish without looking too chalky. I really like using it over my eyeliner because it doesn't change the color much.

the fact that it has TALC in it, makes me believe that it WILL clog my pores and possibly give me cancer, makes me want to throw it at the wall...other than that its good at mattifying your liquid foundation, nice price for ALOT, but the stupid applicator, yeah,just thrrroow that away :) its pitiful.

Ummmm well I don't even know what to say about this. Haven't really noticed much I bought this as a kit with all te mineral stuff.. Don't see much? Idk perhaps I'll have to try it again

I really like this loose powder. I use this after I have applied my Missha BB cream and it really does give me that look of smoothness. I like how it sets my BB cream just right. But I do have to say that after a couple of hours, like 5-6 hours it does start to smudge or cake; especially when I wear my sunglasses. But I think it's because of the hot weather; that is why it does that. But other then that, it does a very good job of smoothing my skin and making me look great. I love the price of it too. I got it cheap at Target. I will still keep my options open on loose powders, but I will definately purchase this again if I can't find any that beats this.