Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast

Raspberry Lemonade BlastEnter Title

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Octinoxate (7.5% w/w), Oxybenzone (2.5% w/w), Dimethicone (1%). INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Flavors, Fragrance, Hydroxystearic Acid, Isopropyl Mirystate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Stearate, Jojoba Esters, Microcrystalline Wax, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Saccharin.

on 10/20/2016 4:44:00 PM

Got this for 1.00 on sale ...i think I had this before it smells familiar. Overall no I wouldn't buy it again but I'll use this one up. It does smell very artificial and has that waxy chap stick vibe...i don't like waxy I prefer glossy. The smell is just what it says raspberry lemonade but with that blistex undertone of menthol which I loathe ...i prefer lip smackers but I'll use this .. I don't like anything mint or menthol...its gross for beauty products and doesn't mean it's doing a good job it's just the hype that ppl think mint and menthol are soothing to chapped lips but in all actuality it is a sensation that doesn't feel nice and stinks.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I hate this. It makes my lips dry 24/7. I'm always digging in my purse yelling "where you at? Where you at you little worthless jerk face." I've been trying to give this a chance because I just bought it four days ago so I haven't replaced it yet. But, my lips get worse when using this. So bad that they feel uncomfortable and when I apply this, I immediately get a warm and throbbing sensation. The scent looked promising at purchase but it's so artificially sweet and disgusting. I usually have very good luck with Blistex products but this one is BAD BAD BAD.

on 3/19/2016 5:55:00 AM

A really good lipbalm, the scent is really nice and refreshing. It lasts a while and was only AUD$3 to purchase. Would definitely recommend, left my lips really moisturised for the whole day. Only complaint is the flavouring; I'm not a fan of "sweet" or "flavoured" tasting lipbalm.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this stuff during the summer. Its a refreshing smell during the summer months and its moisturizing enough for me during the day. I go through tons of lip balm but this will be a favorite of mine always. Its also normally a dollar at dollar tree so that helps too.

on 6/15/2015 8:01:00 AM

I love it. I love the scent, I love the taste and I love how well it works. It's just perfect.

on 12/24/2014 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I despise this lip balm so SO much. The flavor/smell is beyond sickeningly sweet. Once applied, your lips feel drier than before you put on lip balm... Seriously this crap wrecked my lips. Would rather go Chapstick-less than put this on my lips, and that's coming from a Chapstick ADDICT! Do your lips a favor, spend your $1 on the brand Chapstick!

Smells nice but that's the only good thing about it. I usually apply lip balm several times a day because I have large lips and hate when they are dry. This stuff after several uses dried my lips out and made them chapped. I don't know if its the overall formula or specifically the lemonade flavoring but either way would not recommend for continuous use or even slightly dry lips.

on 10/19/2014 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Very good product. I do not think the scent is too sweet, but that's my personal preference. I really like the SPF rating. The price is right (cheap!). Only minor complaint is that it is not as moisturizing as I would like, so I deducted a lippie for that.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I'll admit I'm a little obsessed with Raspberry Lemonade Blast. I picked it up for $1 at a local dollar store & I'll definitely be picking up more. It's one of the "fruity summertime recipes", the other being Orange Mango Blast. My favourite thing about this is obviously the smell—it truly smells like raspberry lemonade, the actual drink. I like using this lip protectant during the day, especially when it's really cold &/or windy outside (even though it's summery). It's light & not waxy, so it's great for daily wear. Despite it being $1-2, this is a quality product & I recommend.

on 3/15/2014 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This lipbalmaholic might be in love. the taste is like a mouthful of Skittles, as another reviewer has noted, and the texture is light - not greasy, shiny, thicky or heavy. This could be great for guys who don't mind a flavored balm, or for anyone who likes balm that feels light on the lips.