3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I hate flavored lip balms!! OMG and this one is sickeningly sweet, it’s awful. Love the smell but the taste is annoying and it makes me feel like I smeared syrup instead of balm on my lips.

About reviewer (921 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

2 years ago

I bought this at the dollar tree, because I like blistex products generally, but this gave me some sort of reaction and totally destroyed my lips- like dried them out, they peeled, it was horrible. And the first time I didn't figure out that it was this that did it, so a month or so later I found it in my purse and put it on, and the same thing!!! I am not sensitive at all to anything, so it was so weird. But I will never use this again, that's for sure! However, I do like a lot of blistex products. Just not this!

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2.0

2 years ago

Smells just like lemonade....i liked it but it could be too sweet for some. Like all the blistex products too much comes off so you have to apply with light pressure

About reviewer (1039 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

2 years ago

Great little cheap lip balm.. I actually love the flavor , it's nice and summery, a great pick me up.. and it works.. wow yeah..my lips crack and peel like mad when I wear most lipsticks and stains so I'm forever having horrible looking lips and trying different balms that promise to make them smooth again.. been using this little guy for only a few days and the difference is incredible.. I wear it by it's self at home and under lipsticks ..

About reviewer (214 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal

HairRed

2 years ago

Most complaints I see with this are either that it tasted too sweet or that it made their lips dryer. Maybe they just got a bad batch or something though, because it’s always done wonders for my lips, and the taste was just the right amount of sweet, and it was a very nostalgic summery taste. Personally I love this product

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

3 years ago

Got this for 1.00 on sale ...i think I had this before it smells familiar. Overall no I wouldn't buy it again but I'll use this one up. It does smell very artificial and has that waxy chap stick vibe...i don't like waxy I prefer glossy. The smell is just what it says raspberry lemonade but with that blistex undertone of menthol which I loathe ...i prefer lip smackers but I'll use this .. I don't like anything mint or menthol...its gross for beauty products and doesn't mean it's doing a good job it's just the hype that ppl think mint and menthol are soothing to chapped lips but in all actuality it is a sensation that doesn't feel nice and stinks.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

4 years ago

I hate this. It makes my lips dry 24/7. I'm always digging in my purse yelling "where you at? Where you at you little worthless jerk face." I've been trying to give this a chance because I just bought it four days ago so I haven't replaced it yet. But, my lips get worse when using this. So bad that they feel uncomfortable and when I apply this, I immediately get a warm and throbbing sensation. The scent looked promising at purchase but it's so artificially sweet and disgusting. I usually have very good luck with Blistex products but this one is BAD BAD BAD.

About reviewer (342 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

4 years ago

A really good lipbalm, the scent is really nice and refreshing. It lasts a while and was only AUD$3 to purchase. Would definitely recommend, left my lips really moisturised for the whole day. Only complaint is the flavouring; I'm not a fan of "sweet" or "flavoured" tasting lipbalm.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

5 years ago

I love this stuff during the summer. Its a refreshing smell during the summer months and its moisturizing enough for me during the day. I go through tons of lip balm but this will be a favorite of mine always. Its also normally a dollar at dollar tree so that helps too.

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

5 years ago

I love it. I love the scent, I love the taste and I love how well it works. It's just perfect.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium