Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 36-43
Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)
AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

4.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....as with all of Dan's products, this has been absolutely amazing. I use this every morning and then moisturize. My skin stays blemish free and my skin tone is starting to look ten times better. Also my skin in so, so soft!

on 10/24/2013 7:51:00 PM

Broke me out where I never get break out before. My forehead and cheeks to be specific. No thanks I would not buy this again.

on 6/14/2011 10:38:00 PM

I added this to my regimen to smoothe my skin after the BP cleared the acne. It is the most gentle AHA product I've tried - including MD Forte cleansers/lotions. It stings a little initially, so I apply after a light moisturizer. Like other users, I do find it pills if rubbed, so I only use it at night. Great price for the quantity.

on 11/18/2010 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using this product for 2 weeks now. I will update every one at 4 weeks and so on. I have to say that I have used a lot of products from drugstore to high end. Some of Olay and Roc worked for me but not all. Also my skin would be calm for a week and then errupt in acne. Throughout the years, I have had acne problems and I am guilty of touching my skin and picking my pimples way too often. As a result my skin had different skin flaws. No peeling or mask helped. Within two weeks of using this product only at night, my skin is gradually becoming normal. My face is not as oily but not dry. My pores are not as big. I can see that the old scars fade more quickly and no wrinkles. Even the deep laugh lines have minimized. So far, this is the greatest product that I have tried. UPDATE: I have been using this for a month and one-half now and I love it. I apply it once at night. I just started incorprorating the Treatment from Acne.Org and my skin has never looked better. I am a very happy customer and intend to use these products for the rest of my llife.

on 10/14/2010 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

What I love about this stuff:

1. HUGE tube for a great price
2. Absorbs readily into my skin
3. It actually works!

What I don't love about this stuff:

1. Not really a drawback but it sometimes works too well.

I only use this stuff at night with the BP acne treatment. Daytime I just use a weightless SPF 30 moisturizer. Will NEVER use this in the daytime because not only will it make my skin more vulnerable to UV damage but also after it absorbs into my skin, it starts to peel like crazy! I actually rub off a layer of dead skin from my face with my fingers (over the sink, of course). It's very gross to feel the rolls of dead skin on your fingers as I rub away. After all that rubbing though my face is as smooth as a baby's bottom and not at all red or irritated. Maybe other people don't have this effect with this product. My skin is pretty tough and oily. Overall though this with the acne.org's BP gel has kept my skin near to flawless. So I tolerate a few minutes of gross out for great skin the rest of the day. That's a bargain in my book.

on 5/7/2010 12:10:00 AM

I wasn't' even thinking about buying this but I bought the kit and decided at the last minute to throw it into the cart. Wow! I am so glad I made that impulse purchase. This stuff is fantastic especially given the price. It's well formulated and does an excellent job of exfoliation and moisturization. No breakouts or irritation. I saw results after just a few days. This is an excellent product. I can't imagine anyone not being pleased with this one.

on 5/20/2009 11:44:00 PM

I LOVE this product! I have been following the Clear Skin Regimen from Acne.org for about a month, and my skin has gotten really clear. The problem is that due to the benzoil peroxide it was also very dry and flaky - it felt more like leather than skin! :o I started using the AHA+ every other night at first (so my skin could get used to it), and for a week now I've used it every night. Didn't notice much difference at first, but gradually my skin got smoother and softer, and now it feels like it's actually moisturized! It does sting a bit, but you get used to it. The bottom line is you get the trifecta - clear skin, faded red marks AND soft! I'm a happy girl! This and the benzoil peroxide are my HG skin products. I really like the cleanser too, but I think the mild bar soaps that Dan suggests would also work. The BP and AHA+ are special - definitely worth the shipping costs! You won't regret trying these!