Acne.org AHA+

AHA+

4.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....as with all of Dan's products, this has been absolutely amazing. I use this every morning and then moisturize. My skin stays blemish free and my skin tone is starting to look ten times better. Also my skin in so, so soft!

on 6/14/2011 10:38:00 PM

I added this to my regimen to smoothe my skin after the BP cleared the acne. It is the most gentle AHA product I've tried - including MD Forte cleansers/lotions. It stings a little initially, so I apply after a light moisturizer. Like other users, I do find it pills if rubbed, so I only use it at night. Great price for the quantity.

on 11/18/2010 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using this product for 2 weeks now. I will update every one at 4 weeks and so on. I have to say that I have used a lot of products from drugstore to high end. Some of Olay and Roc worked for me but not all. Also my skin would be calm for a week and then errupt in acne. Throughout the years, I have had acne problems and I am guilty of touching my skin and picking my pimples way too often. As a result my skin had different skin flaws. No peeling or mask helped. Within two weeks of using this product only at night, my skin is gradually becoming normal. My face is not as oily but not dry. My pores are not as big. I can see that the old scars fade more quickly and no wrinkles. Even the deep laugh lines have minimized. So far, this is the greatest product that I have tried. UPDATE: I have been using this for a month and one-half now and I love it. I apply it once at night. I just started incorprorating the Treatment from Acne.Org and my skin has never looked better. I am a very happy customer and intend to use these products for the rest of my llife.

on 10/14/2010 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

What I love about this stuff:

1. HUGE tube for a great price
2. Absorbs readily into my skin
3. It actually works!

What I don't love about this stuff:

1. Not really a drawback but it sometimes works too well.

I only use this stuff at night with the BP acne treatment. Daytime I just use a weightless SPF 30 moisturizer. Will NEVER use this in the daytime because not only will it make my skin more vulnerable to UV damage but also after it absorbs into my skin, it starts to peel like crazy! I actually rub off a layer of dead skin from my face with my fingers (over the sink, of course). It's very gross to feel the rolls of dead skin on your fingers as I rub away. After all that rubbing though my face is as smooth as a baby's bottom and not at all red or irritated. Maybe other people don't have this effect with this product. My skin is pretty tough and oily. Overall though this with the acne.org's BP gel has kept my skin near to flawless. So I tolerate a few minutes of gross out for great skin the rest of the day. That's a bargain in my book.

on 9/20/2009 7:17:00 PM

This is a great product. My only complaint is the same as some of the other reviewers. I find it does pill up on my face, so I'd go back to Walgreens AHA for facial use during the day. It doesn't dry or irritate my skin and it is a nice moisturizer. It's a big tube for the $ and it lasts a long time. Recommended!