Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 36-43
Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)
AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

4.7

on 5/1/2011 10:03:00 PM

really like this product. I have used it for almost 3 weeks, and i can see already a change in my skin. Looks more rested, glowing, even. Once you start using it you wont sleep without it. Comes in a very decent size, not too expensive and also helps with breakouts!! even better!
I combine this lotion with my acne.org gel treatment, and gives me good results so far. So far, so good. Recommend it!

update: totally in love with this product, my skin looks younger, even, glowing, rested, scars are also fading really fast! doesnt dry my skin and even improves the clarity.
Try it, you wont regret..

on 11/18/2010 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using this product for 2 weeks now. I will update every one at 4 weeks and so on. I have to say that I have used a lot of products from drugstore to high end. Some of Olay and Roc worked for me but not all. Also my skin would be calm for a week and then errupt in acne. Throughout the years, I have had acne problems and I am guilty of touching my skin and picking my pimples way too often. As a result my skin had different skin flaws. No peeling or mask helped. Within two weeks of using this product only at night, my skin is gradually becoming normal. My face is not as oily but not dry. My pores are not as big. I can see that the old scars fade more quickly and no wrinkles. Even the deep laugh lines have minimized. So far, this is the greatest product that I have tried. UPDATE: I have been using this for a month and one-half now and I love it. I apply it once at night. I just started incorprorating the Treatment from Acne.Org and my skin has never looked better. I am a very happy customer and intend to use these products for the rest of my llife.

on 10/14/2010 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

What I love about this stuff:

1. HUGE tube for a great price
2. Absorbs readily into my skin
3. It actually works!

What I don't love about this stuff:

1. Not really a drawback but it sometimes works too well.

I only use this stuff at night with the BP acne treatment. Daytime I just use a weightless SPF 30 moisturizer. Will NEVER use this in the daytime because not only will it make my skin more vulnerable to UV damage but also after it absorbs into my skin, it starts to peel like crazy! I actually rub off a layer of dead skin from my face with my fingers (over the sink, of course). It's very gross to feel the rolls of dead skin on your fingers as I rub away. After all that rubbing though my face is as smooth as a baby's bottom and not at all red or irritated. Maybe other people don't have this effect with this product. My skin is pretty tough and oily. Overall though this with the acne.org's BP gel has kept my skin near to flawless. So I tolerate a few minutes of gross out for great skin the rest of the day. That's a bargain in my book.

on 7/7/2010 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Great product that is reasonably priced. It really evens out skin tone and helps to get rid of pimples - and wrinkles! I have used so many other products, some very expensive, but I always come back to this one. I will always have this on hand.
UPDATE: I had run out of this and did not use it for a while and my skin showed it! I looked dull and started breaking out again. I ordered this a few weeks ago and have been using it for over a week now. Unbelievable how fast this aha turns my skin around for the better. Smaller pores, redness reduced (especially on the pimples that i picked at), and just an all around more even tone. I guess i did not realize how great this stuff really is! i do not use the other acne.org products - only this one. I have tried and still have many other AHA lotions, but for some reason this is the most gentle and does not cause my skin to flake or become too dried out like the others. I also feel like it starts working right away where the others take a while and send me through a purging/dry phase before having any real effect. I know i am rambling, but I have such problem skin right now and this is helping it so quickly that I can't believe i ever stopped using it!
UPDATE::2-5-2015....so I had stopped using this again for about 9 months. I was dabbling in other products from the dermatologist and what not. My face was a mess in that it had dry patches, one or two blemishes at any given time, and was just dull and uneven looking. I was letting it go so that I wouldn't further irritate it, but it looked awful overall. Sooooo....once again I take this handy tube out of the cabinet and guess what? My face already looks better in a few days!!!! I am going to hold myself back from using it too often which is what I usually do and then I over exfoliate and get irritation from any AHA. This is definitely the most gentle yet effective I have ever used. A good solid product to try.

on 5/7/2010 12:10:00 AM

I wasn't' even thinking about buying this but I bought the kit and decided at the last minute to throw it into the cart. Wow! I am so glad I made that impulse purchase. This stuff is fantastic especially given the price. It's well formulated and does an excellent job of exfoliation and moisturization. No breakouts or irritation. I saw results after just a few days. This is an excellent product. I can't imagine anyone not being pleased with this one.

on 9/20/2009 7:17:00 PM

This is a great product. My only complaint is the same as some of the other reviewers. I find it does pill up on my face, so I'd go back to Walgreens AHA for facial use during the day. It doesn't dry or irritate my skin and it is a nice moisturizer. It's a big tube for the $ and it lasts a long time. Recommended!

on 12/9/2008 12:55:00 AM

I was very skeptical about this product initially because AHA's in general have not given me impressive results in the past. After a month of consistent use, my skin really does look better than it has in a long time; more even tone, texture, and less oily. Even though I am over 40, I still get breakouts but have had none since using this (usually most things seem to make my skin worse). I am thoroughly impressed with this product, especially for the price.