Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily age: 36-43
Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)
AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

1 review

on 11/18/2010 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using this product for 2 weeks now. I will update every one at 4 weeks and so on. I have to say that I have used a lot of products from drugstore to high end. Some of Olay and Roc worked for me but not all. Also my skin would be calm for a week and then errupt in acne. Throughout the years, I have had acne problems and I am guilty of touching my skin and picking my pimples way too often. As a result my skin had different skin flaws. No peeling or mask helped. Within two weeks of using this product only at night, my skin is gradually becoming normal. My face is not as oily but not dry. My pores are not as big. I can see that the old scars fade more quickly and no wrinkles. Even the deep laugh lines have minimized. So far, this is the greatest product that I have tried. UPDATE: I have been using this for a month and one-half now and I love it. I apply it once at night. I just started incorprorating the Treatment from Acne.Org and my skin has never looked better. I am a very happy customer and intend to use these products for the rest of my llife.