Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 36-43
Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)
AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/20/2012 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought the entire kit (acne.org kit plus). Immediately I saw a glow to my skin and acne cleared within days! Very impressed. Set up on auto ship, which is only $5, and I control the timing of shipments and which kit ships.
I have had moderate to severe acne, since I was 15. I am now turning 40 this year. I have been to dr after dr. Paid tons of money for all kinds of treatments, and this is working for me. I waited to write a review to make sure this wasn't a fluke.
I can see a big change in my skin and will continue to use.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a great product not just for acne sufferers, but anyone who wants to use a high quality aha (glycolic acid) product. I have tried many glycolic creams and lotions, and this is the ONLY one that doesn't break me out and give me cystic acne. What I use it for:

1. as a body lotion to smooth and hydrate skin, works well on kp.
2. for acne (a couple of times a week).
3. foot care, after shower, push back cuticles gently and apply the AHA lotion. It works great for gently removing and hydrating cuticles.

Very economical. The only downside is that it tends to pill a bit.

on 10/14/2010 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

What I love about this stuff:

1. HUGE tube for a great price
2. Absorbs readily into my skin
3. It actually works!

What I don't love about this stuff:

1. Not really a drawback but it sometimes works too well.

I only use this stuff at night with the BP acne treatment. Daytime I just use a weightless SPF 30 moisturizer. Will NEVER use this in the daytime because not only will it make my skin more vulnerable to UV damage but also after it absorbs into my skin, it starts to peel like crazy! I actually rub off a layer of dead skin from my face with my fingers (over the sink, of course). It's very gross to feel the rolls of dead skin on your fingers as I rub away. After all that rubbing though my face is as smooth as a baby's bottom and not at all red or irritated. Maybe other people don't have this effect with this product. My skin is pretty tough and oily. Overall though this with the acne.org's BP gel has kept my skin near to flawless. So I tolerate a few minutes of gross out for great skin the rest of the day. That's a bargain in my book.