Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)
AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

4.4

on 12/9/2016 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is the 3rd AHA product I've tried and... I'm not really impressed. But then again, I've never been impressed with any BHA (salicylic acid) product I've used either. It takes a lot to make me a raving happy customer.

My skin: oily, acne-prone with I'm menstruating.

I bought this over the other one I've been using (made by Alpha Hydrox) b/c this is proudly vegan & made without animal testing. Got the 6 oz tube and it comes in what I guess is a 12 oz tube, so it was filled up only halfway. There's really no need for such a huge tube; it's clumsily big, more suitable for body lotion rather than something for your face.

on 11/20/2016 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I know that you are not supposed to, but I'm using this as a moisturizer and it works great. My skin is oily and not too sensitive and seems to be responding well to it. I bought the 6 oz tube and it's going to last me forever, considering how little I use after washing my face in the evening. It's not greasy, has not clogged my pores and it makes my face very, very soft, so soft that my boyfriend actually mentioned it when he was touching my cheek the other day. It has not done much for my pimples, but to be fair, not much that isn't prescribed for me does. My pores and blackheads are slightly smaller and my skin tone looks great when I use this, though! Since I live in Sweden, the price is about 30 dollars inclusive the shipping but I think it's so worth it since it will last me for a long time. I hope that I will be able to use it up before it expires!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff! However, it does sting at first so be prepared for that. I stopped the regimen but I still use the AHA because it's that good. It moisturizes very well and calms down my spots, and it's the perfect product to layer in my skincare routine. It has anti-aging benefits, too!

However, if you are pale you may want to use this at night only (if you use this during the day use only a small amount and high SPF, of course) because it makes the skin have a slight yellow tinge to it.

Highly recommended!

on 8/26/2013 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this AHA. It is really working and really not expensive. The only problem I have with this product is that it balls up when applied to my skin. Although I use it only at night but it is still annoying. I'm in search for other similar product to switch to but if u don't mind about the balling up or it does not ball up on your skin this product is perfect for you.

on 7/31/2013 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Keeps my shoulders break-out free and silky smooth all year long!!!! Excellent used as a spot treatment when layered with Benzoyl Peroxide for those really pesky blemishes.

on 5/24/2013 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I like this product, when you first apply it to your skin you get that sting but it is only for a few seconds and this gives me that nice glowly look on my skin.

I like to mix this with a little bit of moisturizer at night and apply it to my skin at night and it gives me a very nice glow the next morning. However, it does not get rid of the scars it seems to prevent acne...

If I a pimple starts to form and puss is starting to come out from it I would use this at night and it would make the pimple dry up and flake off in about 3 days. I would purchase this since it is so cheap and affordable and it works compared to other products that I put on my skin.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Sorry but this did nothing for me. If anything it has caused more breakouts and has made my pores look much bigger :/ The only reason I'm not giving it a 1 star is that it didnt burn and it did make my skin softer.

on 4/20/2012 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought the entire kit (acne.org kit plus). Immediately I saw a glow to my skin and acne cleared within days! Very impressed. Set up on auto ship, which is only $5, and I control the timing of shipments and which kit ships.
I have had moderate to severe acne, since I was 15. I am now turning 40 this year. I have been to dr after dr. Paid tons of money for all kinds of treatments, and this is working for me. I waited to write a review to make sure this wasn't a fluke.
I can see a big change in my skin and will continue to use.

on 3/18/2012 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Best decision I ever made for my skin. I was using the benzoyl peroxide treatment for a couple years. It treated my acne but didn't treat scars or dark spots. My skin was clear but red. The aha calmed my skin. When I first applied it, my skin itched. After a week I saw major results. No more redness. All I wear on a daily basis is tarte smooth operator tinted moisturizer and bronzer. No more heavy foundation or powder foundation.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Let me jst say that this product is Aha-mazing! Just two days of using it and i got my backne clear! The only thing i have to worry now is how to get rid of the dark spots the acne left on my back. It keeps my back dry (free of oil) but moisturizes it. I will definitely be buying this again! I love the packaging coz it allows me to get at the every last drop of it but the only problem i have is ordering it online everytime. Its not accessible plus I hate paying for shipping! But i love Aha thats for sure!