Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 36-43
Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)
AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

4.9

This on its own does not help cystic acne but with combination of Acne.org treatment BP gel, it works as a moisturizer. It smooths and hydrates the skin. What I really use it for is for my little bumps on my skin like the back of my arms and when I apply it a few times a week, they nicely disappear. If I apply this as moisturizer at night, my skin in the morning feels really silky.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....as with all of Dan's products, this has been absolutely amazing. I use this every morning and then moisturize. My skin stays blemish free and my skin tone is starting to look ten times better. Also my skin in so, so soft!

on 11/12/2011 11:06:00 AM

This is also a fabulous product. I has cleared up my acne as a spot treatment and on my back. I strongly recommend it. Othere AHA products were too irritating to my skin, and I think this one just absorbs better. The licorice extract really helps counteract AHA irritation, I think.

on 6/14/2011 10:38:00 PM

I added this to my regimen to smoothe my skin after the BP cleared the acne. It is the most gentle AHA product I've tried - including MD Forte cleansers/lotions. It stings a little initially, so I apply after a light moisturizer. Like other users, I do find it pills if rubbed, so I only use it at night. Great price for the quantity.

on 5/7/2010 12:10:00 AM

I wasn't' even thinking about buying this but I bought the kit and decided at the last minute to throw it into the cart. Wow! I am so glad I made that impulse purchase. This stuff is fantastic especially given the price. It's well formulated and does an excellent job of exfoliation and moisturization. No breakouts or irritation. I saw results after just a few days. This is an excellent product. I can't imagine anyone not being pleased with this one.

Luv it! It has totally helped clear up my face and back, also really great for KP on my arms. I've been using it for a month now and my skin has never looked this good since I hit my teens!

on 12/9/2008 12:55:00 AM

I was very skeptical about this product initially because AHA's in general have not given me impressive results in the past. After a month of consistent use, my skin really does look better than it has in a long time; more even tone, texture, and less oily. Even though I am over 40, I still get breakouts but have had none since using this (usually most things seem to make my skin worse). I am thoroughly impressed with this product, especially for the price.