Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 36-43
Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)
AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

on 10/24/2013 7:51:00 PM

Broke me out where I never get break out before. My forehead and cheeks to be specific. No thanks I would not buy this again.

on 2/27/2012 8:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This product is wonderful by itself or combined with the benzoyl peroxide. If you combine it with the bp, you will seriously nuke your acne. I only use this intermittently, but it always delivers fantastic results. If you have any raw areas on your face (or fingers), it will sting for a moment but will subside. You can also use it even if you have dry places due to the licorice (Licochalcone), which soothes.

on 5/1/2011 10:03:00 PM

really like this product. I have used it for almost 3 weeks, and i can see already a change in my skin. Looks more rested, glowing, even. Once you start using it you wont sleep without it. Comes in a very decent size, not too expensive and also helps with breakouts!! even better!
I combine this lotion with my acne.org gel treatment, and gives me good results so far. So far, so good. Recommend it!

update: totally in love with this product, my skin looks younger, even, glowing, rested, scars are also fading really fast! doesnt dry my skin and even improves the clarity.
Try it, you wont regret..

on 9/20/2009 7:17:00 PM

This is a great product. My only complaint is the same as some of the other reviewers. I find it does pill up on my face, so I'd go back to Walgreens AHA for facial use during the day. It doesn't dry or irritate my skin and it is a nice moisturizer. It's a big tube for the $ and it lasts a long time. Recommended!

on 5/20/2009 11:44:00 PM

I LOVE this product! I have been following the Clear Skin Regimen from Acne.org for about a month, and my skin has gotten really clear. The problem is that due to the benzoil peroxide it was also very dry and flaky - it felt more like leather than skin! :o I started using the AHA+ every other night at first (so my skin could get used to it), and for a week now I've used it every night. Didn't notice much difference at first, but gradually my skin got smoother and softer, and now it feels like it's actually moisturized! It does sting a bit, but you get used to it. The bottom line is you get the trifecta - clear skin, faded red marks AND soft! I'm a happy girl! This and the benzoil peroxide are my HG skin products. I really like the cleanser too, but I think the mild bar soaps that Dan suggests would also work. The BP and AHA+ are special - definitely worth the shipping costs! You won't regret trying these!