Acne.org AHA+

1 review

on 7/7/2010 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Great product that is reasonably priced. It really evens out skin tone and helps to get rid of pimples - and wrinkles! I have used so many other products, some very expensive, but I always come back to this one. I will always have this on hand.
UPDATE: I had run out of this and did not use it for a while and my skin showed it! I looked dull and started breaking out again. I ordered this a few weeks ago and have been using it for over a week now. Unbelievable how fast this aha turns my skin around for the better. Smaller pores, redness reduced (especially on the pimples that i picked at), and just an all around more even tone. I guess i did not realize how great this stuff really is! i do not use the other acne.org products - only this one. I have tried and still have many other AHA lotions, but for some reason this is the most gentle and does not cause my skin to flake or become too dried out like the others. I also feel like it starts working right away where the others take a while and send me through a purging/dry phase before having any real effect. I know i am rambling, but I have such problem skin right now and this is helping it so quickly that I can't believe i ever stopped using it!
UPDATE::2-5-2015....so I had stopped using this again for about 9 months. I was dabbling in other products from the dermatologist and what not. My face was a mess in that it had dry patches, one or two blemishes at any given time, and was just dull and uneven looking. I was letting it go so that I wouldn't further irritate it, but it looked awful overall. Sooooo....once again I take this handy tube out of the cabinet and guess what? My face already looks better in a few days!!!! I am going to hold myself back from using it too often which is what I usually do and then I over exfoliate and get irritation from any AHA. This is definitely the most gentle yet effective I have ever used. A good solid product to try.