Filtered by skin type : Dry AHA+

on 7/30/2017 8:50:00 PM

In my opinion this is an extremely good deal on a high quality AHA. The price per ounce almost cannot be beat and the ingredient quality is very good.

Depending on your skin, this AHA is strong enough to keep your face nicely exfoliated and gentle enough to use several times per week.

(Always be sure to use proper sunscreen protection when using facial exfoliants.)

Highly recommend this brand. I've used several of their products for years and there has been no decline in quality over time or sly product reformations (*knocks on wood*).

on 9/23/2014 9:11:00 AM

This is the only product I have tried and I love it! Good AHAs are hard to find. I have combo (on the dry side) skin and it feels great. Nice texture when applied, smooth, not heavy, but still feels hydrating. Does not sting. Leaves my skin soft and smooth.

I have only used it at night so I don't know how it works under make up. I will absolutely buy again.

on 6/29/2013 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I did not allow enough time to have The Regimen to work for me. I had tried to follow all the required steps last winter and it turned my skin into a dry rough mess and felt my cystic chin acne was more tolerable than having parched horribly old looking skin which I could not effectively cover with makeup.
Three positives came out of my brief experience with The Regimen; I learned to love my less than perfect skin as it could be much worse (as it was on The Regimen); I learned the benefits of mixing jojoba oil into my moisturizer in winter; I now have a huge tube of super effective AHA!
This AHA is great. Before picking this up, I was a loyal fan of Neutrogina's Healthy Skin AHA with Spf 15. Scratch that, I was a fan of the previous version of the lotion before they went and stuck SPF in it. The old lotion transformed my skin at a time and while I still enjoy the new version, it simply is not the same.'s AHA is wonderful, it works and it is not horribly painful on the wallet give the amount you get. I simply mix equal amounts of the AHA with my moisturizer at night and love what it has done to my skin, it is similar to the effect I used to get with Neutrogina's older formula. I also find if a cystic pimple shows up, I can slather on a dollop of the AHA on it at night and by morning the pimple has reduced significantly. I will continue to buy my AHA from from now on.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this product religiously! I've been using it for 2 years and I keep going back. I have persistent acne that I've managed to keep under control with BCP and AHA+.

This stuff lasts a really long time; you only need about a dime size amount for each application. I use it an night after I've washed my face.

I find that it does sting depending on whether or not I have active acne. Fortunately, that's not very often because this product in conjunction with BCP helps keep pimples at bay.

The only drawback is the smell & taste. Sometimes I accidentally get this in my mouth and it tastes pretty bad, but not bad enough that I would not purchase. The smell and color is kind of like a light mustard. I don't love it nor do I hate it.

I've tried convincing my friends who suffer from acne to use this, but a lot of people are scared of anything with the word "acid" in it. It's helped me so much that I really want all of my friends to try it so they can reap the benefits!

on 9/8/2010 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

You won't be able to find this quality AHA for this price anywhere and the tube will last for months. No nonsense exfoliant that you must have on hand with bp. I'm partial to the more elegant formulations of MD Forte and Avene products but Acne. Org's AHA is just as hardworking at half the price if not less. This is not a moisturizer and you must wear sunscreen.

on 7/7/2010 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Great product that is reasonably priced. It really evens out skin tone and helps to get rid of pimples - and wrinkles! I have used so many other products, some very expensive, but I always come back to this one. I will always have this on hand.
UPDATE: I had run out of this and did not use it for a while and my skin showed it! I looked dull and started breaking out again. I ordered this a few weeks ago and have been using it for over a week now. Unbelievable how fast this aha turns my skin around for the better. Smaller pores, redness reduced (especially on the pimples that i picked at), and just an all around more even tone. I guess i did not realize how great this stuff really is! i do not use the other products - only this one. I have tried and still have many other AHA lotions, but for some reason this is the most gentle and does not cause my skin to flake or become too dried out like the others. I also feel like it starts working right away where the others take a while and send me through a purging/dry phase before having any real effect. I know i am rambling, but I have such problem skin right now and this is helping it so quickly that I can't believe i ever stopped using it! I had stopped using this again for about 9 months. I was dabbling in other products from the dermatologist and what not. My face was a mess in that it had dry patches, one or two blemishes at any given time, and was just dull and uneven looking. I was letting it go so that I wouldn't further irritate it, but it looked awful overall. Sooooo....once again I take this handy tube out of the cabinet and guess what? My face already looks better in a few days!!!! I am going to hold myself back from using it too often which is what I usually do and then I over exfoliate and get irritation from any AHA. This is definitely the most gentle yet effective I have ever used. A good solid product to try.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I had very VERY bad flaking and this has completely eradicated it. Originally this made my face extremely red, but I discovered that because I have dry skin, I can't use Benzoyl Peroxide AND AHA on the same night, so I skip the BP when using this & it works perfectly. You only need the tiniest bit so the bottle lasts forever. Adore this AHA!