Acne.org AHA+

Filtered by skin tone : Fair age: 36-43
Acne.org AHA+
AHA+

4.9

This on its own does not help cystic acne but with combination of Acne.org treatment BP gel, it works as a moisturizer. It smooths and hydrates the skin. What I really use it for is for my little bumps on my skin like the back of my arms and when I apply it a few times a week, they nicely disappear. If I apply this as moisturizer at night, my skin in the morning feels really silky.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....as with all of Dan's products, this has been absolutely amazing. I use this every morning and then moisturize. My skin stays blemish free and my skin tone is starting to look ten times better. Also my skin in so, so soft!

on 4/20/2012 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought the entire kit (acne.org kit plus). Immediately I saw a glow to my skin and acne cleared within days! Very impressed. Set up on auto ship, which is only $5, and I control the timing of shipments and which kit ships.
I have had moderate to severe acne, since I was 15. I am now turning 40 this year. I have been to dr after dr. Paid tons of money for all kinds of treatments, and this is working for me. I waited to write a review to make sure this wasn't a fluke.
I can see a big change in my skin and will continue to use.

on 2/27/2012 8:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This product is wonderful by itself or combined with the benzoyl peroxide. If you combine it with the bp, you will seriously nuke your acne. I only use this intermittently, but it always delivers fantastic results. If you have any raw areas on your face (or fingers), it will sting for a moment but will subside. You can also use it even if you have dry places due to the licorice (Licochalcone), which soothes.

on 11/12/2011 11:06:00 AM

This is also a fabulous product. I has cleared up my acne as a spot treatment and on my back. I strongly recommend it. Othere AHA products were too irritating to my skin, and I think this one just absorbs better. The licorice extract really helps counteract AHA irritation, I think.

on 6/14/2011 10:38:00 PM

I added this to my regimen to smoothe my skin after the BP cleared the acne. It is the most gentle AHA product I've tried - including MD Forte cleansers/lotions. It stings a little initially, so I apply after a light moisturizer. Like other users, I do find it pills if rubbed, so I only use it at night. Great price for the quantity.

Luv it! It has totally helped clear up my face and back, also really great for KP on my arms. I've been using it for a month now and my skin has never looked this good since I hit my teens!