Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

Filtered by age: 36-43
Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)
AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

4.7

This on its own does not help cystic acne but with combination of Acne.org treatment BP gel, it works as a moisturizer. It smooths and hydrates the skin. What I really use it for is for my little bumps on my skin like the back of my arms and when I apply it a few times a week, they nicely disappear. If I apply this as moisturizer at night, my skin in the morning feels really silky.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....as with all of Dan's products, this has been absolutely amazing. I use this every morning and then moisturize. My skin stays blemish free and my skin tone is starting to look ten times better. Also my skin in so, so soft!

on 10/24/2013 7:51:00 PM

Broke me out where I never get break out before. My forehead and cheeks to be specific. No thanks I would not buy this again.

on 4/20/2012 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought the entire kit (acne.org kit plus). Immediately I saw a glow to my skin and acne cleared within days! Very impressed. Set up on auto ship, which is only $5, and I control the timing of shipments and which kit ships.
I have had moderate to severe acne, since I was 15. I am now turning 40 this year. I have been to dr after dr. Paid tons of money for all kinds of treatments, and this is working for me. I waited to write a review to make sure this wasn't a fluke.
I can see a big change in my skin and will continue to use.

on 2/27/2012 8:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This product is wonderful by itself or combined with the benzoyl peroxide. If you combine it with the bp, you will seriously nuke your acne. I only use this intermittently, but it always delivers fantastic results. If you have any raw areas on your face (or fingers), it will sting for a moment but will subside. You can also use it even if you have dry places due to the licorice (Licochalcone), which soothes.

on 11/12/2011 11:06:00 AM

This is also a fabulous product. I has cleared up my acne as a spot treatment and on my back. I strongly recommend it. Othere AHA products were too irritating to my skin, and I think this one just absorbs better. The licorice extract really helps counteract AHA irritation, I think.

on 6/14/2011 10:38:00 PM

I added this to my regimen to smoothe my skin after the BP cleared the acne. It is the most gentle AHA product I've tried - including MD Forte cleansers/lotions. It stings a little initially, so I apply after a light moisturizer. Like other users, I do find it pills if rubbed, so I only use it at night. Great price for the quantity.

on 5/1/2011 10:03:00 PM

really like this product. I have used it for almost 3 weeks, and i can see already a change in my skin. Looks more rested, glowing, even. Once you start using it you wont sleep without it. Comes in a very decent size, not too expensive and also helps with breakouts!! even better!
I combine this lotion with my acne.org gel treatment, and gives me good results so far. So far, so good. Recommend it!

update: totally in love with this product, my skin looks younger, even, glowing, rested, scars are also fading really fast! doesnt dry my skin and even improves the clarity.
Try it, you wont regret..

on 2/20/2011 12:39:00 AM

This stuff works great - I use it along with the acne.org cleanser and treatment. It makes my skin silky smooth.

Best of all - it's a great value. If you've priced AHA lotions at all, you'll know that most lotions don't offer such a high percentage of AHA (10%) at such a low price. Even the drug store brands charge about $15 per ounce for lower-strength AHA lotions.

I'm a big fan of all acne.org products.

on 11/18/2010 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using this product for 2 weeks now. I will update every one at 4 weeks and so on. I have to say that I have used a lot of products from drugstore to high end. Some of Olay and Roc worked for me but not all. Also my skin would be calm for a week and then errupt in acne. Throughout the years, I have had acne problems and I am guilty of touching my skin and picking my pimples way too often. As a result my skin had different skin flaws. No peeling or mask helped. Within two weeks of using this product only at night, my skin is gradually becoming normal. My face is not as oily but not dry. My pores are not as big. I can see that the old scars fade more quickly and no wrinkles. Even the deep laugh lines have minimized. So far, this is the greatest product that I have tried. UPDATE: I have been using this for a month and one-half now and I love it. I apply it once at night. I just started incorprorating the Treatment from Acne.Org and my skin has never looked better. I am a very happy customer and intend to use these products for the rest of my llife.