Acne.org AHA+

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/14/2008 12:50:00 AM

In a word - WOW! Yes - yes - yes - I would buy this again. This lotion is absolutely golden! I am so thankful to jetfan for sending me a small container of this product to try, otherwise I might never have ordered it because I have never had much luck with AHA creams even though AHAs do very nice things for my skin. I either found them too irritating or they had comedogenic ingredients. Even though I have sensitive skin, I have not experienced even the slightest stinging or irritation - I actually find it soothing. I am blown away by the change in my skin in just a short time - smoother, clearer, brighter, and it is doing a bang up job of making lines and wrinkles much less apparent. You can't beat the price - $16.11 for 6 ounces. I can use this on my face, neck, chest and hands without worrying about the cost. Dan not only sells great products, he makes sure that they are priced so everyone can afford them.