Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

Filtered by hair type : Curly age: 30-35
Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)
AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

on 1/7/2012 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Love it love it love it. I use it more often than usually recommended- nearly daily before bed. It has cleared up my blackhead-ridden nose almost completely, and stops a breakout in its tracks. My normally red, splotchy skin evens out quite a bit when I'm religious about using it. The smell is okay and the packaging is a bit meh, but I wouldn't give it up for anything!

Edited to say that I JUST bought my second tube, after having used it for at least a year. You absolutely can't beat the price.

on 8/13/2009 2:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I absolutely ADORE this stuff. After using Accutane and still using Retin-a Micro, I was developing millia on my upper cheeks. I ordered the AHA+ and it works great to keep the millia in check. I also use it on my neck, between my breasts, and the backs of my hands with great results. The skin is soft and younger looking.