Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

Filtered by hair type : Curly age: 19-24
Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)
AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

4.3

on 1/15/2013 10:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i really love this cream....it helps my scabs heal so much faster ...within a week they are ready to peel off and leaves my face like new....i love how it is so moisturizing and rejuvinating..i dont think i will ever be without it from now on

on 11/21/2010 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This worked! I used it on my chest, upper back and buttocks where I would get the pesky blocked pores and pimples (nothing like the acne which was sometimes cystic that I had at the time on my face). It would really help clear up the areas. Of course I relented from using any other products in these areas. In hindsight, I'm pretty sure the blocked pores and pimples were caused by Palmer's cocoa butter. I have extremely sensitive skin that so far I have not found a product for every day or even occasional use that it tolerates. Having the most sucess leaving products alone. Facial skin really decongesting!!!
May come back to in the future. I am really learning from many sources about the skin and products. AHA seems to be more at one with the skin that BHA/bp/sacylic acid. My personal experience backs this 100%.

on 9/18/2010 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I just started using this again. Before when i first bought it my skin was VERY inflamed and i think i was over exfoliating so it really burned and irritated my skin more. but now im not abusing my skin with over exfoliation and iv been using it 3 days in a row morning and nite and my skin is baby smooth, my pimples are decreasing in size and im loving it. Im just waiting for these stubborn clogged pores at the top of my forehead to go away! overall now-i love this product. My skin has a little glow to it, my skin isnt super oily like it usually is(still oily tho, just reduced) and some of my acne marks and hyperpigmentation is fading. =) =) pretty awesome i say! overall this is my new acne gel/cream. i will rotate every 6 weeks, AHA to retin -A so the product doesnt lose its effectiveness. I will be adding in a lightener for my post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
-use on my face and begun using on chest(works great!) and now my back( tons of acne scars, should fade them away) & on my hip and butt (stretch marks honey!)
-Great price for so much product!!and its GOOD product.
-this is acne.org best product.
-if you have acne,acne marks,hyperpigmentation,stretch marks, wrinkles or just want some exfoliation--BUY THIS PRODUCT!!

edit june 10,2011- a very decent product for the price, but not very effective on active inflamed acne and is sticky. I will not repurchase as my skin needs something with more active ingredients.