Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

Filtered by age: 19-24
Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)
AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

4.2

on 3/20/2017 9:16:00 AM

I started getting acne in my teenage years. Tried a lot of products to clear my acne and acne scars from the Black African soap to Kojie-san lighting soap to derma roller etc. Before I come across this product I bought myself the Benzac 2.5% Benyoyl Peroxide which is similar to this. It works a miracle and then I met this product through youtube. Decided to try it as I find it more secure to use the same brand product range for better results.

I bought the kit that comes with the pump cleanser, tube treatment (2.5% benzoyl peroxide) and pump moisturiser. I also purchased the AHA+ to help with my old acne scars.

Another awesome product from the Acne.org range! Added this into my shopping cart together with the Kit because my intention was to clear the ance and scars. I have medium-fair and had those brown acne scars. One thing about this product is it softens the scars and make your face so smooth the next day you wake up. It does lighten my scars a little however it still is visible. Also, IT TAKES TIME. Patience is needed especially when you are treating scars. Do not give up! Really love this product. If you happen to buy the kit, do add this too because this is the one that makes you feel satisfied with your skin. Thumbs up!

As I mentioned, I bought the kit therefore I will review the other products separately. Cheers!

on 12/9/2016 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is the 3rd AHA product I've tried and... I'm not really impressed. But then again, I've never been impressed with any BHA (salicylic acid) product I've used either. It takes a lot to make me a raving happy customer.

My skin: oily, acne-prone with I'm menstruating.

I bought this over the other one I've been using (made by Alpha Hydrox) b/c this is proudly vegan & made without animal testing. Got the 6 oz tube and it comes in what I guess is a 12 oz tube, so it was filled up only halfway. There's really no need for such a huge tube; it's clumsily big, more suitable for body lotion rather than something for your face.

I love this product. When combined with acne.org Benzoyl Peroxide is it an acne fighting machine. I used Paula's Choice AHA for several months and saw zero improvement in acne and the texture of my skin, whereas 1 month of Tom's AHA has completely changed my skin. Unless you have a very mild case of acne, I highly recommend buying the BP along with the AHA. Highly recommend!

on 10/2/2014 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Great stuff! I use it daily, and its still gentle enough, yet does the job. I have horribly oily and acne-prone skin, and together with their treatment, this really does the job. Great formulation, also contains some squalene (one of the best moisturizers, IMO). It's only slightly annoyance is that the product constantly cakes up around the tube opening, better packaging would be nice :)

on 3/27/2014 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using the acne.org regimen for a couple years now & purchased AHA+ recently & I love it! I use it at night, I mix it with the moisturizer & my face feels so soft! I got it to help get rid of my acne scars so I will do an update when I see results.

on 2/4/2014 3:23:00 PM

Used it with Dan's Regimen once a day, only at night. I mix it with moisturizer, half and half. This is amazeballs. Seriously

on 8/26/2013 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this AHA. It is really working and really not expensive. The only problem I have with this product is that it balls up when applied to my skin. Although I use it only at night but it is still annoying. I'm in search for other similar product to switch to but if u don't mind about the balling up or it does not ball up on your skin this product is perfect for you.

on 7/31/2013 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Keeps my shoulders break-out free and silky smooth all year long!!!! Excellent used as a spot treatment when layered with Benzoyl Peroxide for those really pesky blemishes.

Throughout my teen years i always had pretty good skin, never had to deal with breakouts or anything besides the occasional pimple here and there. Unfortunately when i turned 20 i had about a 6 month period where i broke out horribly and nothing i did would keep them from coming. I tried everything from all natural routes like applying crushed asprin, to mario badescu products, retin-a, drugstore crap, NOTHING WORKED and all my meddling and picking and popping as a desperate attempt to get rid of them left me with scars.

I came across acne.org online and read about the products, super desperate i shelled out 60-70bucks (forgot how much exactly) for the trio (face wash, treatment, aha lotion). These products saved my face. They were the ONLY thing that worked for me and they have lasted incredibly long. I no longer have acne nor any scars thanks to the aha lotion which helps to even out the skin tone and clear up scars. To add to that, i have really fair skin so i thought i was going to be fucked for life with visible acne scars. I still use the aha lotion here and there whenever i get a few pimples and by the time i wake up they're usually significantly smaller and gone within a week.

on 5/10/2013 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The price is unbeatable for such a quality product. I'm really impressed -- and grateful!

I use this on my face 2-3 nights each week (after finishing a month-long stint doing the same with a 5% AHA by Derma E -- remember you want to build up slowly so your skin can adjust!) and my skin is glowy and much more even-toned.

WEAR SUNSCREEN DAILY esp. when using this product, since AHAs make skin more sensitive to the sun's rays.

I also use this moisturizer on my arms to help treat Keratosis Pilaris. I see an improvement, but I'll have to update later on...

Next time, I'm getting the bigger size bottle w/ a pump!