no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

May/29/2009

I normally love Avon products, but this quad kinda fell flat. The colors aren't really pigmented and the payoff isn't that great either. It may just be my skin tone but they don't look good at all. I would recommend Avon products all day long, but not this quad.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesHazel

Oct/29/2008

I am not that impressed with this quad. I have blue eyes and fair skin so the light turquoise shade and dark turquoise don't bring out my eyes at all, especially the light shade. They actually make me look kind of tired and do not have great staying power. I use the light peach colour the most and the dark brown colour because they compliment my eyes much better. I like using the shimmery …Read more

About reviewer (154 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Other

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Jul/24/2008

This quad has a coral, light green, dark green, and a bronze shade in it...the light shades have very little pigment and the two darker shade were pretty good but they did not have a lot of staying power. I'm not impressed with any avon eyeshadows yet.

About reviewer (340 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Jul/18/2008

The lighter two shades take a bit of work to show up on me, but the darker bronze and teal shades work fairly well in a hurry and even nicer when I have a bit more time to spend on them. I agree with the previous reviewer, the bronze shade has the most color payoff. I was afraid that the lighter orange and aqua would be chalky, but they're not. The teal looks shimmery in the pan, but it …Read more

About reviewer (383 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Medium

EyesBlack

Jul/18/2008

The four colors in this are a very sheer matte peach and very light aqua blue which barely show up on my skin. Darker colors are a shimmery copper bronze and a dark matte teal. Except for the bronze color, I thought that there was not a huge color payoff. I usually like the Avon quads but this just did not do anything for me and the eyeshadow did not last on me, fading mid-day.

About reviewer (3062 reviews)

Age36-43