Inglot Pigments

No Image

4.9

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Our local mall just opened an Inglot shop and I went mental. Their colours are absolutely stunning and its so affordable and very very high quality. Sorry MAC you need to step up your game now! Their colour range is amazing. I got a few eyeshadows and pigments and the colour pay off is amazing. For me the most important thing is durability...it did not disappoint either. My eyeshadow and pigment was as intense as it was at then end of the night out. Dancing and sweating and I still looked great! Would definitely recommend this.

on 3/9/2012 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have several of these little gems in my kit and I will keep purchasing. They are so beautifully pigmented and so reasonably priced considering the amount you get.
Little tip: If you want them to last longer AND intensify the colour, mix a little pigment in with a couple of drops of Napoleon's Cake Sealer. You will have a gorgeous cream turned powder shadow that will stay all day/night and won't settle into creases. :)

on 3/5/2011 2:48:00 AM

I love these pigments! I was surprised by how well they stayed on, and if I press them into my brush I don't even have fallout on application. I wear them over either UDPP or concealer and find they last the day. They were the first two hurdles I thought I'd have, and the reason I avoided them for so long. Mea culpa!

I have #85 "the peacock colour" which is gorgeous but hard to describe. It's in an almost sheer mid-brown base with lots of fine shimmer. The colour is quite changeable and looks teal when applied over dark grey or black pencil. Gorgeous day or night. I also have #79 which looks orange in the pot (and I am not an orange person!) but is the most gorgeous highlight colour - not too white or gold but really neutral, I wear it daily on my tear ducts, and #73 which is a bright purple. I will definitely buy more of these. They are so blendable, vibrant and the pigment is so fine that they are easy to use and I find myself reaching for them all the time. The only thing is I hate having lots of little pots everywhere and just want them to stack, snap together, be in a palette, something... but that's minor. I will definitely buy more colours.

on 9/2/2009 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got a 2 for 1 deal on Inglot pigments and got a dark blue and dark grey. What a deal!! I used the dark grey this morning as a liner, mixing it with Mac's mixing base and the result is awesome! They are as good as the Mac pigments for a quarter of the price! I still prefer Mac pigments -I just LOVE Mac- but I figured I will get all the basic pigments from Inglot from now on! Overall Inglot has very good quality at an impresive low price.

I have no.76, and it is like vanilla color...it leaves a lot of color...a definitive excellent product :) I bought just this one to have like highlighter with smokey eyes...and i am going to by more colors...weeeee:D
I have discover one more thing, I can use this pigment like highlither on my cheek for night, but just little...

on 4/2/2011 8:53:00 AM

This is a great product. Really pure, strong colours that can be played up or down. Finely milled, no chunks as I have found with some other pigments. They work extremely well wet or dry, I prefer wet due to less fallout. They still blend really smoothly when wet so great stuff there.
Also, value for money is great! $25 Aus for one, and Inglot occasionally has them on sale for $8 when they're clearing out colours to bring in more stock. You get so much product that they last forever, I havent even put a dent in mine and I've had some of them for ages.
One downside is the packaging. I love the design, I think the black/clear looks really classy and makes it super easy to identify colours, but they are very easy to spill. There needs to be some kind of sifter/removable little cap like the MAC pigments have to help prevent losing all the product if you knock it over.
I have the following colours (all shimmer):
56- emerald green
45- white with green flash. rubs down to pure green flash
59- white with blue flash. rubs down to pure blue flash
17-apple green with goldy olive green flash

on 7/17/2008 8:24:00 PM

Im really quite Impressed by these Pigments! They retail for around $25 AU each which makes them cheaper than that of the MAC pigments, and they are easily as good if not better! They have a huge colour range to choose from as well. I love MAC but from now on i will stick to buying Inglot pigments as they are cheaper and the colours are just as beautiful. Usually i only like things with a name but i am beggining to learn that labels arn't everything!

on 4/17/2009 9:05:00 AM

such a goregeous rang of colours.
its just more difficult with numbers instead of names :( but i have 29 (yellow), 70 (teal), 62(greyish silver), 72 ( cornflower blue ) and i have many samples wich most of them unfortunatley do not have numbers.
my favourite of my samples was one alot like copper sparkle pigment by mac and one alot like rose gold pigment.
its such a shame inglot has closed down nearly everywhere around australia but! :( :(

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

excellent range of colours and cheap - producing beautiful striking colours - watch out MAC!!