Dove Go fresh - cucumber & green tea scent

Dove Go fresh - cucumber & green tea scent

3.9

Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Fragrance (Parfum), Steareth-100, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, BHT

Maybe it's just me but I think this stuff smells gross! Who wants their armpits to be cucumbery?! My sister loves it but it makes me naseous!

on 4/1/2016 8:27:00 AM

I have a love/hate relationship with this deodorant.

It keeps me dry throughout the whole day, and it smells very nice.

In winter times, i use the roll-on - it dries very fast, leaving my skin soft and hydrated.

In the summertime, i use the spray - you need shake the bottle very well or else it produces white flakey deodorant.

The reason i don't give this product a 5 star rating, is because it contains aluminium zirconium.

Overall i love this product and i would definitely repurchase it.

To Read all 114 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/27/2016 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It leaves white stains on my armpit area and every part of the shirt/top that touches it during dressing up.I absolutely hate that,even if I let it dry for few minutes and dress up later it still happens.I threw it away because I was sick and tired of cleaning the stains.

on 8/18/2015 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This smell is great but 48 hours is just crazy and not true. The clinical deodorant they have is great it is more expensive but much more worth it.

For me, Dove has the best deodorants. This particular, is one of my favourite and mostly used, because its scent is refreshing and it offers protection against sweat.

on 5/17/2015 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Even though I liked the clean scent, this deodorant was very flaky. The powdery white flakes always got onto my clothes no matter how less I put on. Not a very good deodorant if you sweat a lot because it honestly doesn't do much.

I love Dove deodorants. This one smells good, but I find I always switch to a different scent each time I repurchase, just for variety. It controls wetness and odour in a normal work/home setting really well. Going to the gym I find it controls odour well, but could improve on the wetness scale. Not a huge problem, since it's just the gym and I don't mind having small pit stains. Doesn't irritate my skin after shaving either, so I'll stick with the Dove brand.

My favorite deodorant. It smells soft and fresh without competing with my perfume. Also, don't remember if this is billed as an antiperspirant or just a deodorant but it does a decent job at controlling wetness. Sometimes I still sweat a little but overall, it keeps moisture away and I can definitely tell if I forget to use it. I use the solid stick and have also not encountered problems with streaks. But best of all is it works without irritating my skin. I love this deodorant

on 3/22/2015 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this line of deodorant from Dove, the are great! The packaging is cute and feminine, the smell is soft and pretty and it leaves me smelling fresh all day. No BO and no moisture. Great product. As fare as deodorant go, Dove is really my favourite!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

so i'm suffering with finding a suitable deodorants because i have dark armpits and i search for deodorants that would not make it worse..finally found this...i like it alot...no body odor...no irritation and most importantly my underarm discoloration didn't get any worse.