Dove Go fresh - cucumber & green tea scent

Dove Go fresh - cucumber & green tea scent
Go fresh - cucumber & green tea scentDove Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant

3.9

Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Fragrance (Parfum), Steareth-100, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, BHT

on 9/10/2016 12:06:00 PM

My mom bought a bunch of these and gave me some, so I used it instead of my usual, the Secret antiperspirant in Fresh Powder scent. After using up one and a half of these Dove antiperspirant sticks, I have to say I won't use it any more.
It smells nice and the pkg is pleasant, but I don't think it works as well as the Secret. I never had B.O. with the Secret and it was so effective I sometimes skipped a day of using it with no problems whatsoever. The Dove on the other hand sometimes seems to stop working after around 8 or so hours. I will be in the middle of doing something later in the day and I'll get a whiff of "uh, what is that?" And I'll make the unhappy discovery that it's coming from me. I wasn't sure about this, but then I was watching Josh Collier's Empties video recently on youtube and he was describing the same thing happening to him with the Dove. He doesn't mind and will repurchase, but not me.

I also found that there were several times that this irritated my underarms and made red hives appear, which had never happened before with Secret, Ban, Ladys Speedstick and regular Speedstick. I've started using Arm & Hammer's Essentials Unscented which does not list Triclosan in its ingredients (there's some controversy about this, so perhaps it used to include this ingredient and it's since been removed); it's not bad but I'll probably go back to Secret some time soon.

Maybe it's just me but I think this stuff smells gross! Who wants their armpits to be cucumbery?! My sister loves it but it makes me naseous!

To Read all 115 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/1/2016 8:27:00 AM

I have a love/hate relationship with this deodorant.

It keeps me dry throughout the whole day, and it smells very nice.

In winter times, i use the roll-on - it dries very fast, leaving my skin soft and hydrated.

In the summertime, i use the spray - you need shake the bottle very well or else it produces white flakey deodorant.

The reason i don't give this product a 5 star rating, is because it contains aluminium zirconium.

Overall i love this product and i would definitely repurchase it.

on 1/27/2016 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It leaves white stains on my armpit area and every part of the shirt/top that touches it during dressing up.I absolutely hate that,even if I let it dry for few minutes and dress up later it still happens.I threw it away because I was sick and tired of cleaning the stains.

on 8/18/2015 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This smell is great but 48 hours is just crazy and not true. The clinical deodorant they have is great it is more expensive but much more worth it.

For me, Dove has the best deodorants. This particular, is one of my favourite and mostly used, because its scent is refreshing and it offers protection against sweat.

on 5/17/2015 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Even though I liked the clean scent, this deodorant was very flaky. The powdery white flakes always got onto my clothes no matter how less I put on. Not a very good deodorant if you sweat a lot because it honestly doesn't do much.

I love Dove deodorants. This one smells good, but I find I always switch to a different scent each time I repurchase, just for variety. It controls wetness and odour in a normal work/home setting really well. Going to the gym I find it controls odour well, but could improve on the wetness scale. Not a huge problem, since it's just the gym and I don't mind having small pit stains. Doesn't irritate my skin after shaving either, so I'll stick with the Dove brand.

My favorite deodorant. It smells soft and fresh without competing with my perfume. Also, don't remember if this is billed as an antiperspirant or just a deodorant but it does a decent job at controlling wetness. Sometimes I still sweat a little but overall, it keeps moisture away and I can definitely tell if I forget to use it. I use the solid stick and have also not encountered problems with streaks. But best of all is it works without irritating my skin. I love this deodorant

on 3/22/2015 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this line of deodorant from Dove, the are great! The packaging is cute and feminine, the smell is soft and pretty and it leaves me smelling fresh all day. No BO and no moisture. Great product. As fare as deodorant go, Dove is really my favourite!

Popular Deodorants