4.2

price range

Reviews

3.0

7 years ago

Like what other reviewers have mentioned, this is a nice beautiful tropical fragrance. I dun usually like fragrances but this catches my attention. Price is extremely expensive at USD$85 / 30ml. Lasting power is no good as well.

About reviewer (137 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair

HairBrown

8 years ago

I LOVE this fragrance!! the only complaint I have is that I wish it would last a bit longer. I would probably say it lasts for about 4 hours, but i do only have the roll on oil. So maybe that has something to do with it. But, this fragrance is sweet, elegant and sexy all rolled into one. I feel like I am on a beach whenever I where it.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

8 years ago

Le'a is beautiful, to me it is Hawaii in a bottle. plumeria scents are tricky they can go too sweet on me, but this one captures a walk down a Plumeria Tree garden trail, it captures our trip to Maui perfectly in a sophisticated, beautiful scent. not as long lasting as I wish it were, by the end of my work day I can no longer get a sniff of Maui. but so pretty and feminine.

About reviewer (404 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

Finally a "vacation" type fragrance that doesn't smell like cheap cocktail mixers (I'm giving the side-eye to you, Escada). This fragrance is sweet, but only because plumeria in and of itself is a sweet flower. L'ea is a medium-bodied fragrance that is at once distinctive. Beautiful fragrance, and I've never smelled anything quite like it. I literally want to live inside this bottle of perfume.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

from

11 years ago

L'ea smells truly wonderful -a gorgeous, Hawaiian scent with plumeria flower and pineapple leaf. It's sunny and bright, and would easily become one of my favorites, were it not for the fact that L'ea is like an amazing tropical fish that you can't catch. Sadly, it has absolutely no sillage or lasting power. It's such a shame, because this is truly a wasted beauty.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

from

12 years ago

On a trip to Hawaii, I wanted a scent that reminded me of the islands, but I didn't find what I was looking for while I was there. After I returned from the trip, I did some web research and discovered Saffron James. I ordered samples from The Perfumed Court, and loved all three scents--Le'a, Punono, and Ume. The bottles are pricey ($85 for 30ml) so couldn't justify buying all three...but I finally decided on Le'a. Why Le'a? I had purchased a necklace with a plumeria charm on it while I was in Maui, and Le'a is based on plumeria! Le'a is a tropical floral - a perfect reminder of the islands! I wear it whenever I want to daydream of beaches, warm water, and the Hawaiian aloha spirit. :-) The scent comes beautifully packaged in a large patterned red box that opens like a book. The back of the box gives a dictionary-like definition of the word le'a. The inside cover describes the history of the plumeria flower. And the scent itself is nestled in the floral fabric covered heart of the box. Well done. Interesting trivia that I discovered while researching, the owner of Saffron James, Kate Growney, worked with perfumer Sarah Horowicz-Thran to develop the three scents. Also, I just saw in my August copy of Elle that they have an article on Kate! I highly recommend these scents if you like tropical florals...and if you, like me, love Hawaii. :-)

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age44-55