Dermalogica AGE Smart multivitamin thermafoliant

Dermalogica AGE Smart multivitamin thermafoliant

4.5

Not tested on animals

PEG-6, sodium bicarbonate, magnesium oxide, c20-40 pareth-10, silica, salicylic acid, retinol, lactic acid, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, hydrolyzed opuntia ficus indica flower extract, tocopherol, citric acid, camelia sinensis leaf extract. glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, bixa orellana seed oil, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, citrus medica limonium (lemon) peel extract, olive oil peg-7 esters, caprylic/capric triglyceride, citronellol, eugenol, geraniol, linalool, limonene, helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil, rosa damascena flower oil, eugena caryophyllus (clove) leaf oil, pelargonium graveolens oil, citrus medica limonium (lemon) peel oil, aniba rosaeodora (rosewood) wood oil.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I used this after Dermalogica BIO Peel procedures as the esthetician recommended it. It worked wonders after the peels. Personally, I find it best works after I wash face and allow face to slightly dry for a minute or two. If my face it too wet, the scrub crystals dissolve too quickly. If I use it on dry face, it was just not emollient enough to work the product around the face. It has a slight "warming" feeling. I scrub face for a full 2 minutes before rinsing. After the peels, I used it daily for 5 days. Regular use is only 1- 2x a week for me. I do like to apply Dermalogica Retinol on those nights. If I am going to a special occasion, I definitely would use this product before my moisturizer and makeup application. It sloughs off and leaves my skin smooth; makeup application is fantastic afterwards! FRAGRANCE FREE for my sensitive skin.

on 3/22/2016 7:07:00 PM

HG!! Pricey but worth every penny! As a Licensed Esthe I highly recommend! Please make sure you are buying from authorized Dermalogica retailers, maybe that's why people are having reactions from FAKE products?

To Read all 69 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/6/2015 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

No animal testing! Works well on my oily, acne prone, Mediterranean skin that needs frequent exfoliation. Fine granules that pack a punch, orange aroma, good packaging (foil is easy to squeeze & good for travel). Pricey. I've been using this for about a year, rotating with Olay Microdermabrasion, derma E, and L'oreal Refinish (discontinued). I've also tried Philosophy Microdelivery Peel (the best!). My skin stops responding well to exfoliants if I use the same one too often. Dermalogica is about equal to the others in performance, but it's just so pricey!

on 12/1/2015 2:11:00 PM

HATED this!!! And it was so disappointing because I had such high hopes for it. This is an exfoliating scrub that you massage onto dry skin and then rinse off. Pretty straightforward. But it's also one of those self-warming products, the idea being that the extra heat is supposed to help loosen up all the gunk in your pores and make the skin extra-clean.

Well I feel like the whole self-warming thing is just a big gimmick. This product had a very thick and gummy texture, didn't rinse cleanly at all, and afterwards my skin felt like it was covered in residue. I didn't find that my skin was especially well-exfoliated either. And to top it all off, it broke me out. Terribly. Big, nasty, angry blemishes. This product is HORRIBLE.

And insanely priced as well. In the future I am going to stick with my HG scrub, Origins Modern Friction.

I would NEVER buy this again!

on 9/9/2014 10:55:00 AM

I like this scrub, it is very pleasant to use, but it makes my skin break out...

This is awesome stuff!!! Leaves skin feeling so smooth and refreshed. I use it on my skin dry for optimum effect. It's a little pricey, but you don't need to use much.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This stuff blew my mothafukkin miiiiiiiiind WOW!!! And this was only the puny $5 sample I got at Ulta! :0

Just after one use I could barely see my pores anymore and the warming sensation feels nice too :) I'm buying the bigger $80 tube now. Pricey but worth every penny! :D

One of my favorite products of all time! I love the way my skin just glows after using it. I like it better dry, it's more intense and scrubs harder. It works like magic and great for resurfacing and acne prone skin even though the product texture might feel slightly "oily" yo some. I'm in love with this.

on 4/25/2014 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great packaging, $52 for 2.5 oz.

I'm in my 20s and have resistant skin. That means I either have to use an intense peel every 5-9 days (like 50% glycolic, 70% lactic, 15% salicylic. Not at the same time, of course!) or a medium exfoliant every night or every other night. This was a nice product due to the fine texture, warming quality, and it felt nice to use. My skin doesn't feel totally stripped when I use it, even when I use it dry like the directions say to use for more intense exfoliation. However, in terms of exfoliation, it didn't do much. I have to use this twice back-to-back to get rid of flaky areas. I'd prefer my Clarisonic or any other drugstore exfoliant. The price doesn't match the quality. I'd get this for $25 as a treat because it does feel, and smell, rather spa-like.

on 1/6/2014 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

HG product! It gives the results of a full on facial right at home. Makes skin so smooth and its not irritating at all. I have dry sensitive skin and have to be selective with what i use but have had no issues with this product. Will repurchase forever