Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo
Did my sister's wedding makeup. Brow Powder DuoBrow Powder DuoBrow Powder Duo

4.7

on 7/5/2018 8:47:00 PM

Have gone broke searching for an eyebrow pencil, gel or powder that doesn't look fake and wrong colored...Until I bought three: Anastasia brow powder in taupe, medium brown and ash brown, not knowing which would work best for me; BUT, they all have two shades, so, it's hard to make a mistake as ALL are so natural and believable, and you can blend shades to get the perfect look. WIN-WIN. So, I'm keeping them all! My brows are ash/lighter brownish with grey (ack!) and some dark disturbing dark wiry hairs, lol. (I'm 68, darnit.)... But, this SO works for me. Everything else I've tried has turned RED on me and has been horrible..despite whatever the color is called... REALLY Red. (See my driver's licence for proof.) Other "Taupe" shades have been a pinkish/grey in so many brands (who has eyebrows in that weird color??) and so glad I stopped spending money on that shade in other brands...Whatever color(s) you chose in Anastasia they come out natural--and two colors in one package make that a real possibility/reality to have filled in natural looking brows.

A little pricey, but this powder is pigmented so you do not need to use much. I have tried multiple other brow powders, and this is the best one that goes on smoothly, lasts all day, and looks natural. Nice sleek packaging that is easy to travel with . I only wish it was a little bigger and more product since I do my eyebrows everyday

on 12/14/2015 11:25:00 AM

I have this in medium brown and I find that both the colours work perfectly in any season for me (summer I have light brown hair then winter dark brown almost black). I suggest getting the brush from this line too, it really makes this product work well. This is my 2nd item (I tried the clear brow gel) from this line and after this I would like to try the brow wiz as I've heard nothing but great reviews :) I just started to hit a dip in my pan and I've been using this stuff since June? That's also 4-5 days of use per week since that month until now.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I got this as a sample in "Light Brown" and thought it was great, but maybe a little too light for me. I like a darker powder for my brows, light brown looks a bit reddish on me. The staying power was great and it applied evenly, but for the price, I'd rather buy Tarte brow powder.

on 4/27/2015 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

*EDIT: this actually lasted waaay longer than I expected, I switched to Wunderbrow in 2016 but continued to use this if I wanted a bit of extra definition and it’s only just run out (2018) because the product broke up.

I bought this in caramel, was a bit worried because it said for redheads- strawberry blonde, but my hair is true caramel and its perfect for me, not too red at all, the lighter side is more bronze and the darker is a light/ warm brown.

Because it�s a duo you have the option to blend the two shades, or use them separately. By the look of the packaging/ size of the product it�s not gonna last very long but for �15 I won�t lose sleep over it.
The packaging is quite pretty too- small, round, black compact with the ABH logo in gold.

I tried this just on its own first and the staying power is really good for a powder, but it wasn�t defined enough that way for me, so I use it over the dipbrow pomade to set & enhance it. If your brows are quite well shaped/ defined anyway and you�re just looking to add a bit of colour/ density then this would be perfect.

*TIP use the darker shade along the bottom of the brow line and the tail end to define, then the lighter shade/ both blended for the inner corner and body, this makes them look more HD and prevents the colour looking too block.
Xx

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely love this product. Best brow powder I've found so far.

Pros: stays on a long time, little to no smudging, lasts a long time

Cons: a little pricy

Yes, will definitely repurchase

This is a nice product. I always reccomend this for brow newbies as it is really quite difficult to get wrong.
The ashy tone is complimentary to so many hair/skin types and it's very easy to achieve a natural looking brow.
I use this when I don't have to time (or energy...) to apply my Suqqu liquid brow pen.
The staying power is pretty good, but nothing amazing.

This is probably something that will always be in my makeup kit.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

PERFECT brow powder due. I use this everyday (taupe) and set it with brow gel. Stays on very well. I love that it has two colors in each set. Great color selections.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

With my red hair, I really didn't find anything at the drugstore to help with my brows, so I splurged a little on this great product, and I'm happy I did. It's natural looking, easy to use, and allows me to stick with one product whenever I dye my hair darker (I love how it comes with two shades that allow for "wiggle room" when it comes to darkening my hair, I don't have to buy another in a different colour) The auburn shade is perfect for me, my only complaint is the packaging. I dropped it ONCE and it split in two, with the mirror breaking off, but the powder was fine. I can still put the lid on, but I won't leave it loose in my makeup bag. The back was all scratched up within a few weeks of use, and I've noticed now that the mirror part is falling apart. This was my own mistake anyways, but just be careful with this product! I will repurchase.

This brow powder is glorious. I have black hair and fair skin and I use the brunette shades. It's such an excellent formula for filling in sparse areas and even drawing on eyebrows when you have nothing much there. It doesn't move at all throughout the day and it is build-able if you want the pay-off to be darker. A little thing of this stuff will last forever. The pan seems to be bottomless. I've had this for almost a year now and I have yet to see the pan. It's a high end brand and expensive for a brow powder but worth it because of the quality and quantity that you get. You go Glen Coco.