Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Brow Powder Duo
Did my sister's wedding makeup. Brow Powder DuoBrow Powder DuoBrow Powder Duo

4.7

A little pricey, but this powder is pigmented so you do not need to use much. I have tried multiple other brow powders, and this is the best one that goes on smoothly, lasts all day, and looks natural. Nice sleek packaging that is easy to travel with . I only wish it was a little bigger and more product since I do my eyebrows everyday

on 12/14/2015 11:25:00 AM

I have this in medium brown and I find that both the colours work perfectly in any season for me (summer I have light brown hair then winter dark brown almost black). I suggest getting the brush from this line too, it really makes this product work well. This is my 2nd item (I tried the clear brow gel) from this line and after this I would like to try the brow wiz as I've heard nothing but great reviews :) I just started to hit a dip in my pan and I've been using this stuff since June? That's also 4-5 days of use per week since that month until now.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I got this as a sample in "Light Brown" and thought it was great, but maybe a little too light for me. I like a darker powder for my brows, light brown looks a bit reddish on me. The staying power was great and it applied evenly, but for the price, I'd rather buy Tarte brow powder.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely love this product. Best brow powder I've found so far.

Pros: stays on a long time, little to no smudging, lasts a long time

Cons: a little pricy

Yes, will definitely repurchase

This is a nice product. I always reccomend this for brow newbies as it is really quite difficult to get wrong.
The ashy tone is complimentary to so many hair/skin types and it's very easy to achieve a natural looking brow.
I use this when I don't have to time (or energy...) to apply my Suqqu liquid brow pen.
The staying power is pretty good, but nothing amazing.

This is probably something that will always be in my makeup kit.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

PERFECT brow powder due. I use this everyday (taupe) and set it with brow gel. Stays on very well. I love that it has two colors in each set. Great color selections.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

With my red hair, I really didn't find anything at the drugstore to help with my brows, so I splurged a little on this great product, and I'm happy I did. It's natural looking, easy to use, and allows me to stick with one product whenever I dye my hair darker (I love how it comes with two shades that allow for "wiggle room" when it comes to darkening my hair, I don't have to buy another in a different colour) The auburn shade is perfect for me, my only complaint is the packaging. I dropped it ONCE and it split in two, with the mirror breaking off, but the powder was fine. I can still put the lid on, but I won't leave it loose in my makeup bag. The back was all scratched up within a few weeks of use, and I've noticed now that the mirror part is falling apart. This was my own mistake anyways, but just be careful with this product! I will repurchase.

This brow powder is glorious. I have black hair and fair skin and I use the brunette shades. It's such an excellent formula for filling in sparse areas and even drawing on eyebrows when you have nothing much there. It doesn't move at all throughout the day and it is build-able if you want the pay-off to be darker. A little thing of this stuff will last forever. The pan seems to be bottomless. I've had this for almost a year now and I have yet to see the pan. It's a high end brand and expensive for a brow powder but worth it because of the quality and quantity that you get. You go Glen Coco.

on 3/13/2014 3:13:00 PM

Excellent brow powder. Great colors, awesome lasting power, doesn't
cake or look unnatural. I have the color ebony and it has no warm/red tomes to it which I loooove. I have very dark, almost black, ash tones hair and ebony is the perfect shade. I enjoy that it comes with 2 color options so you can use either one or blend together to suit your liking. There's not much else to say, it's amazing ! Great color, texture, quality, and quantity ! Definite repurchase :)

on 8/27/2013 10:09:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I'm a redhead with very light, invisible eyebrows. They are naturally nicely shaped and the right thickness but they are just too hard to see. There are pictures of me where you can't see my eyebrows at all and I look weird, that's how pale they are! I've tried adding definition with pencils before but could the coloring was always little off and looked too harsh. I read about this brow powder and decided to try this in the Caramel color. True love from the start--I am now one of those girls obsessed with my brows! Absolutely love it! I've used it everyday for almost 2 months and I've barely made a dent in the compact. I was really skeptical about paying so much for such a tiny tin, but believe me, worth every single penny! A little goes a long way and it lasts all day. I like the lighter side for every day and the darker color is fantastic for when I need a little more oomph. They do mix nicely but for me either one on its own still look very natural. No one can ever pinpoint that I've done something to my brows (which is very important to me) but they pick up the difference defined brows can make to your whole face. Even though nothing else about my eye makeup routine has changed, I get tons of compliments on how beautiful my eyes look! I seriously have never been so in love with a makeup product before!

Popular Brows Products