Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo
Did my sister's wedding makeup. Brow Powder DuoBrow Powder DuoBrow Powder Duo

4.6

I have the old version (silver case with mirror) in Medium Brown and hit pan a few months ago. This was the first brow product that really made a difference for my brows and made my makeup look really look "done." Before this, I'd tried brow products from NYC (a powder and wax), Revlon (a spoolie and pencil) and other brands (numerous brow pencils) that have faded from the ether of my memory, to no success.

For whatever reason, my eyebrows look better when I use the lighter color where my eyebrows start (closer to my nosebridge) and then I use the darker color to fill in the brow and extend the line. I use a Paula Dorf eyebrow brush (one of the good ones before their quality went to...).

I indicated that I would repurchase, but I'm kind of on the fence because I've actually bought Anastasia's DipBrow Pomade to replace this. There's much more of a learning curve to DipBrow but I like the pomade part of the product and I'm hoping it keeps my longer brow hairs down.

on 9/26/2016 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I bought this product a month or two ago, and now that my brows look great every day, I feel at peace. I have never found a brow shade that matches as well as this brow powder duo in dark brown (I have medium cool brown hair). I could probably have gone with soft brown, but I like to use this very sparingly to fill in my brows ever so slightly. The powder stays on all day, doesn't budge, also a little difficult to remove.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have it in blonde and i've got very blonde eyebrows, invisible almost. Specially now in the summer. I don't think a powder is the way to go for eyebrows like mine. I need something that colors my hairs and also give shape. I think it will be much better if you have good color on your brows but just need a bit extra. One problem thou is the colors, the blonde is the lightest warm shade and I would not call it light, it's much more a medium shade.

on 12/26/2015 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my holy grail brow product. I recently bought this and I've been loving it. It stays on all day. The reason I say that is because I've used other brow powders and the power doesn't stick as well and ends up disappearing throughout the day. This is very pigmented and true to its color. There are tons of shades. I got medium brown because I don't like any warm or dark browns. I also bought the brush , and it works amazing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

PERFECT brow powder due. I use this everyday (taupe) and set it with brow gel. Stays on very well. I love that it has two colors in each set. Great color selections.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

You won' t regret buying this product. I have the brunette and use it every day and marvel every time I use it. I have dark brows that have some gray and have become thin at the ends and this solves both problems perfectly.

on 9/1/2013 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I've been using this for 2 years now and at this rate, this powder will last me 10 years LOL! I'm obsessed with having nice full cleanly manicured yet natural looking brows. After having my brows butchered by so-called "pros" I bought the Anastasia kit and this powder came with it. (I've also reviewed the kit separately). I got the dark brown/brunette powder, my brows are almost black. I found application easy, but you can overdo it if you have a heavy hand. I've used pencils and powders, and think powders are best for overall fullness or when you have more than one or two "empty" spaces.
The powder looked natural when applied lightly, lasted all day, and there is tons of product so even with daily use I think this will last you forever!

on 8/18/2013 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Easy to use. Effective. As long as it is not over done, natural looking too.

on 6/25/2013 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

My HG Brow powder. I get my brows done at Anastasia's every 3 weeks and this brow powder keeps my brows looking fresh even going into the 3rd week. Love this stuff. I have tried their pencil and wax pen but for the price and look, this one lasts forever and looks great. Buildable yet natural.

on 4/19/2013 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this! I had been using Benefit's Brow's a Go Go for about a year and although I was OK with the results, I felt that the powder as well as the gel had too much of a red tone to it that made my eyebrows look too harsh for my complexion. However, I am so glad I found this product, I have dark brown hair and the medium ash suits me perfectly. Absolutely LOVE with the natural looking finish!

Popular Brows Products