Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo
Did my sister's wedding makeup. Brow Powder DuoBrow Powder DuoBrow Powder Duo

4.7

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I like my brows to look full, soft, defined and natural. I have SO many brow products - pomades, pencils, regular eyeshadows, brow wax, brow mascara - but am never satisfied with the look of my brows. I do like the look of eyeshadow the most out of all brow techniques.

I wanted this product for so long but couldn't justify spending $23 on small eyeshadow compact (basically, thats what it is) when I have so many Mac eyeshadows and a 60 color E.L.F. eyeshadow palette. Surely, one of those eyeshadow colors would make my brows look good, right? For so long, I would use Mac "Espresso" eyeshadow to do my brows. This didn't do it for me, my brows still looked heavy and dark. Playing around in Sephora, I did my brows with the the color "Chocolate" and had to purchase.

The color combo in "Chocolate" is perfect for me. I line the arch and tail with the darker color, and fill in the front and middle with the lighter shade. My brows look a hell of a lot better and so natural.

The compact is lightweight and has a small mirror for you to use. I doubt I will ever use the mirror.

I'm glad that I purchased. I apply this with a Mac 208 eyebrow brush.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love this. I have it in Dark Brown and in lasts for like six months. Super natural and easy to apply:)

on 10/31/2015 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Great product. I have dark hair but sparse eyebrow hairs. I use the color dark brown and it's the perfect shade of dark without looking like I sharpied my eyebrows haha I like this because it's natural looking and lasts a long time. I noticed that since I have oily skin, the powder in the lil case tends to get oily after some time. Just be diligent in cleaning your face and brush before using. Overall great product and worth the $

on 9/17/2015 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This is my HG brow product. My brows have a good shape, but can be a little sparse :( I don't like the look of pastey-gooey looking brows, so finding this little number was a miracle! It is super build able and soooo natural looking! People are always surprised when I tell them that I use a brow product and they say "I thought you just naturally had great eyebrows!" Yeah, it's that good. The option of having two powders in the compact makes the look even more believable because most people out there have dimension and variation to the pigmentation of their hair, making a single flat color a little false looking. I also bought brush #12 from Anastasia and it is a match made in heaven for the brow duo. It has a super thin, angled brush on one end and a spooly on the other end to brush out the brows and give them a more natural look. I love this product more than any other brow product I have ever tried!
BTW I am in the shade auburn :)

on 4/6/2015 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!
I have used this product for about 6 years now and have yet to find anything that compares. I use 'ash blonde' and it matches my hair and complexion perfectly. The look is natural and people are shocked when I say I fill in my brows. I have very blonde eyebrows (most of my hair is clear) that are sparsely filled, this product is almost a daily essential for me. I can apply it very quickly and accurately with a brow brush (tip-moistening the brush first will help the powder stay on longer). Like other users have said, its fool proof. You can brush and wipe the color off your brows easily if you apply it wrong yet it stays in all day on its own. A must for the brow-obsessed!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

One-word summary: AMAZING
Longer summary: CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT!

I bought this online and I chose Ebony. Thinking because I've been using Dark Brown colours or Black pencils for my brows, it makes sense to buy Ebony.

I've always been using eyeshadows and pencils (both liner and eyebrow pencils) for my brows. Basically anything BUT eyebrow shadow (like $30 CAD just for brows? Really?)

But do I totally NOT regret this purchase!!!!! ***NOTE: Ebony did NOT work for me

Ebony was WAY too dark though even though I HAVE been using dark brown for my brows. Ebony was just VERY dark brown that one mistake would make my brows look like caterpillars.

Under spotlights though (i.e. Sephora lighting), Ebony actually looked very light. In fact, I was told to try Granite... OR Medium Brown.

I switched to Medium Brown and to my surprise it's wonderful!! I am Chinese, I HAVE eyebrows, and they look light (you could say, gray) without makeup. I plucked them too much 8 years ago (high school) and I'm still growing them back (such a tragedy).

Dark colours make my eyebrows "finished" but I realize that's very unnatural. Anastasia's Medium Brown adds literally shadows (like.. "shadow" as in puppet shadow) to my brows. It's very very natural! I look like I have NO makeup, and I love it. I've never worn such light brows before but I am loving that it looks like nothing was done!

I went skiing with this (with a helmet... and I'd take the helmet off when I'm indoors, I covered my face lots on the mountain because it was so cold.. then apres-ski I wore a beanie hat. You get the picture! Basically lots of eyebrow-touching with clothing and/or gloves) and the shadow was STILL THERE! I notice it was a teenie bit rubbed off, but only **I** would notice this because I know what my natural brows look like (lol, there's a chunk missing..). MOST of the shadow (90%) was still there. Which is why this is AMAZING.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have this in auburn, and the shade is perfect! I'm very fair with dyed red hair and this goes very well. It looks super dark in the pan, but it doesn't go onto the brows that way, it's actually almost sheer. This is a true auburn, a reddish brown. Other auburn or red shades I've tried have been much too light, like strawberry or orangey. This is a deeper shade. I have super sparse and light brows, and when I use this powder I do have to use a pencil to fill in the most sparse areas. I don't mind this though, because I like the final result. My brows end up looking pretty natural considering how much I have to fill them in. ;) If you're looking for very bold brows, this probably won't work for you. If you want a more natural look, this is great. The packaging is cute too. ;)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I prefer using this product to say, Mac eyeshadows, because the duo is not as highly pigmented, which is ideal when filling in brows. I don't have to worry about my brows looking unnatural or overly powdery, even when I put quite a bit of product on the brush.

I have pretty thick brows naturally, but I use it to bring out my arches and even out my brows. It gives them a polished look and really brings my whole face together.

The colors are also great because they are not warm toned browns, but instead cool toned and a bit ashy... super natural unless you are a red-head. I find most drugstore pencils and powders to be way too orange.

The two shades are necessary because I find I have to use the lighter shade on the inner parts of my brows and the darker shade through the arch. And sometimes I find mixing the two eyeshadows is great too!

A bit pricey, but I haven't hit the pan yet (and I've been using it for a while) and its a perfect product.

I've also started to use a tinted brow gel after using this powder, and the combo is amazing. It's not necessary, but the gel makes your natural hairs stand out a bit more. Would definitely recommend!

on 12/3/2012 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Perfect. I have medium ash. Buy a color lighter than you think you will need. My eyebrows are black, but I have light skin and brown hair. I'd recommend finding an Anastasia rep to help you out the first time. They're extremely well trained. My powder has lasted me about a year and I use it every day. Stays on my oily face all day.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I got this duo brow powder in Ash and it really last such a long time. I've had it since 2009. This is the perfect shade of powder for women with golden, yellow, and olive skintones. Let's be honest, a dark brown, gray, or black eyeliner just seems too obvious. But with this brow powder, only trained makeup connoisseurs can only tell that my eyebrows are getting help from Anastasia =)

Popular Brows Products