Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo
Did my sister's wedding makeup. Brow Powder DuoBrow Powder DuoBrow Powder Duo

4.6

on 5/4/2018 11:02:00 PM

This is the only eyebrow product I use. I’m relatively lucky with my brows as I never overplucked and have a natural shape I like. I use this to fill them in and it takes about 30 seconds to do both my brows. Honestly, the powder is very natural looking if used to fill in rather than create a brow. If you are the type of person who likes to draw in a shape then fill with thin hairstrokes, I really can’t say if the product would be good or bad. But I could imagine that precision with a powder being extremely difficult.

The other reason this is my holy grail powder over others is because of the color and staying power. I purchase it in taupe and the color match is spot on. It doesn’t wear off or lighten during the day. Sometimes I even get headaches and will rub my forehead and I have never had an issue rubbing off a brow!

Although this can be considered a more expensive eyebrow powder, this will last me at least 6 months as it is very pigmented and a little goes a long way. To me, it’s worth the price when I saw its dependability (no worrying if it’s still on my face during the day or smeared) and how much use I can get out of it.

on 3/3/2018 9:22:00 PM

I don't know what happened, but between electrolysis at an early age (and I mean EARLY—my mother thought my brows were too much) and now my brows just pretty much vanished. I tried the Anastasia stencil kit but found this, and it's really all I need. I use the lighter shade to fill in the part closer to my nose and the darker shade for the rest. And that's it. No pomade needed. It stays all day through any kind of workout or weather and washes off at night. Of course, it's not going to look like individual lashes and I'm not in a hurry to test-drive microneedling, but it has made all the difference. I even got my mother a compact of it, as her brows are even worse than mine—they're sharp little arrows with no arch, and they make her look angry. It has softened her expression, just by virtue of her having nice brows again. Truly a HG product for me, born of necessity.

on 2/16/2018 9:40:00 AM

This is an excellent quality brow powder. The compact is 2 toned, giving the beautiful eyebrow effect. It's very pigmented and goes on very smooth. It's also very pricey, but it will last a long time. The only reason I removed a lippie is because I have very thin eyebrows and usually draw them thicker. And with a powder, I am unable to achieve this, but I can with the dipbrow pomade which does make my eyebrows thicker and bushier. So for those of you who want thicker eyebrows, than merely filling them in with powder, then go with the Dipbrow pomade.

on 9/18/2017 11:44:00 AM

I've done pencils, pomade, gels and tints. Nothing looks as natural as powder. My go to for finishing is always Anastasia brow gel. It plays nice with the powder. The pigmentation of "Taupe" is pretty good for such a light color. I get much better payoff and wearability when I use a clear wax under this. I use a cheap Milani wax pencil for that. This takes longer than a pencil but I definitely prefer the look. For reference, I have unruly medium thickness brows with a few sparse areas. This shapes them up and fills in the bare spaces. I like them to be on the thicker side when I'm done.

on 7/28/2017 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

As someone with TRUE olive skin and extra black hair, I need a brow shade to match perfectly- if I go lighter it looks unnatural, so I picked up Granite(see picture above) although my brows are full, my arch is not as full as the Middle of my browsv and I do need slight definition, so I decided to try this out. The powder is very well milled, I love the fact you have two different shades to mix up because both work amazing for my brows. It applies easily but not a precise as I wish- it's good for when I'm doing natural looks or just trying to frame my face slightly. Its not as long lasting as I wish it was, and it transfers easily.The Anastasia brow brush #14 is giving me trouble when applying because the bristles hand too low, it's too long and it flicks the product everywhere lol. I need to find a brush to help me work this out.

Wow, I've been on quite a brow journey, and I'd have to say, this is it. This is my saving grace when it comes to my brows. ABH also has a dipbrow pomade, also a great product, but it was notably more time consuming for me to do it this way, and I needed to get out of the house quicker. I find that the powder is SO much easier to use, and a hell of a lot quicker. It creates the softer look I'm going for. I think it's easier if you're a beginner too, and creates less boo boos than if you mess up with a pomade. Price wise, I would likely never have bought it on its own, (wonderful as it is) had the bold brow kit that includes the powder had my shade. (Sucks to be a redhead!!) But I would recommend the kit because of the brush and spoolie that comes with it. It grabs and deposits the product so well, and running that spoolie through distributes the powder out for that softer look. (It's also got the brow gel! Which all three separately would have cost more on their own) this powder is my holy grail and all time favorite. Would definitely recommend! :-):-)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my go to eyebrow product. I bought it once and never looked back. I use the dark brown and it last alllllll day, even when I go to the gym after work and sweat, my eyebrows still look great and are still on (unless i wipe it off). I love this product, the duo lets you shade the front of your eyebrows (towards your nose) lighter which creates a gradient. Will buy again and again

on 4/12/2016 2:09:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my-go to product for eyebrows. I have the pomade as well, which I love, but I actually prefer the powder duo. The powder gives me more natural eyebrows.I start off with the brow wiz and then apply the powder. At first, I only used one of the colours because the other one was too light. When I ran out of the darker colour I didn't want to throw it out, so I began using the other one, with a darker brow wiz underneath it. That actually works really well too. I have also used the powder (both colours) on its own without a brow wiz and that works equally well.

I have used the powder for about two years (not every single day though) and I still have a lot of the lighter colour left. It lasts for ages because you need so little. I find that this powder has great staying power. After a session at the gym, my eyebrows still look the same. The powder stays on until I remove it.

on 1/12/2016 7:20:00 PM

This is a very nice product for quick and natural brows or if you want to fill in sparse areas after using the dip brow pomade.

I usually use this after lining my brows with dip brow pomade just to fill in any sparse or empty areas the pomade couldn't get.

on 12/14/2015 11:25:00 AM

I have this in medium brown and I find that both the colours work perfectly in any season for me (summer I have light brown hair then winter dark brown almost black). I suggest getting the brush from this line too, it really makes this product work well. This is my 2nd item (I tried the clear brow gel) from this line and after this I would like to try the brow wiz as I've heard nothing but great reviews :) I just started to hit a dip in my pan and I've been using this stuff since June? That's also 4-5 days of use per week since that month until now.

Popular Brows Products