Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

Did my sister's wedding makeup. Brow Powder DuoBrow Powder DuoBrow Powder Duo

4.7

on 3/6/2016 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Ash Blonde: nice, neutral taupey shade that is the most natural color I have ever used on my eyebrows. Two shades, I mostly used the lighter one. I've had this product forever but over time my eyebrows have thinned noticeably (age, hormones), and just the powder is not enough to fill in. If you just need a powder to fill in, this is a wonderful product.

I've been using this for at least 6 months, still using my first container, and wow is it amazing! I apply with the ELF brush/spoolie duo and I swirl it around in both shades to create my perfect match.

So easy to use, stays all day and looks very natural. Pricey but TOTALLY worth it and the product lasts a very long time so it's not something that needs to be repurchaced frequently.

on 12/14/2014 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

$22 will last you FOREVER.

Anastasia has updated their product look to a black and rose-gold compact - which I hate - there's something very girly and provincial about the silver striped one! I bought my first and only Ebony brow duo back maybe in 2010 and it's almost 2015...you know how a product has been used because the imprint has been messed up? My brow powder cake still has that on the edges! Plus I've been using this for nearly everyday in my makeup routine (sometimes I use NYX Brow Cake in Ash) and hardly have hit pan. It's just an itty bitty hole on the darker side of the shadow.
This is soooo pigmented that you don't have to dip and swipe your brush too many times, which is why one compact has lasted me well beyond 4 years. Looking at how much I have left, I could say it could go for another 4?

It's gotten a lot of loving, but it looks half-used. It's crazy.

on 6/15/2014 10:09:00 PM

This powder duo is part of my everyday eyebrow routine. First, it is hard to beat Anastasia brow products, generally. I use this and their brow pencil and gel. I have very sparse eyebrows especially from mid eye out. I have blonde hair so I use the lightest powder color that Anastasia makes and a slanted eyeliner brush to apply it to any hair that it will catch on to. I even make it a point to put some of my foundation primer over my brows to help the powder adhere to the hair. I then fill in any areas that remain in need with the brow pencil, using short upward flicks. I finish with the gel which (I think) gives my eyebrows a bit more dimension and hold. My eyebrows look great until I take my make up off at night. These three products are my HG eyebrow products and I am never without a back up. I highly recommend them but will say that it takes some practice to perfect eyebrows that lack .... well, hair. Good luck!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this for $35 CAD but I think it was worth every penny. I recommend testing this out in person before buying to make sure the powder you buy suits your hair and skintone, just in case. My only issue is that powder eyebrows I find always take me more time to fill my brows. Unless it's pricey for you to shell out over $20 for an eyebrow product this is a must-have

on 3/28/2014 7:08:00 AM

First brow filling product that satisfied me to the point I don't feel like trying anything else or ever switching out.

on 8/27/2013 10:09:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I'm a redhead with very light, invisible eyebrows. They are naturally nicely shaped and the right thickness but they are just too hard to see. There are pictures of me where you can't see my eyebrows at all and I look weird, that's how pale they are! I've tried adding definition with pencils before but could the coloring was always little off and looked too harsh. I read about this brow powder and decided to try this in the Caramel color. True love from the start--I am now one of those girls obsessed with my brows! Absolutely love it! I've used it everyday for almost 2 months and I've barely made a dent in the compact. I was really skeptical about paying so much for such a tiny tin, but believe me, worth every single penny! A little goes a long way and it lasts all day. I like the lighter side for every day and the darker color is fantastic for when I need a little more oomph. They do mix nicely but for me either one on its own still look very natural. No one can ever pinpoint that I've done something to my brows (which is very important to me) but they pick up the difference defined brows can make to your whole face. Even though nothing else about my eye makeup routine has changed, I get tons of compliments on how beautiful my eyes look! I seriously have never been so in love with a makeup product before!

on 6/28/2013 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I do not regret splurging on this product one bit! I have finally found a perfect match for my blonde eyebrows. I have eyebrows, but they are so light. With this magical powder, I can give them enough color to frame my face without going too dark. I have had this for a couple of months and use it every day and it is barely even dented. I know this will last a long time. Well worth the money.

on 5/12/2013 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the first brow shadow I've ever purchased and I Love it! So natural looking if I had known I would have bought it much sooner!!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Mayday! Mayday!! We have HG status!! I am absolutely in LOVE with the brow powder duo. I am Asian (Chinese) and as any Asian girl can attest it can be really difficult to find the perfect eyebrow product. Our hair is black but our eyebrows are thin, sparse and can grow whichever way it wants to. Whenever an MUA does my brows they always come out too dark. Yes, I have black hair but I don't want to see my eyebrows match that dark color. Medium brown is the perfect color for me. I love how there's two colors that I can play with to give me more natural looking brows. The formulas is also divine. It has better staying power than a MAC eyeshadow and is creamier. I did my sister's wedding makeup and everyone commented on how great her brows looked! I've included a picture above

My duo came in a small, round black case, not the one showed in the picture. I think maybe they have changed the case?

Popular Brows Products