Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo
Did my sister's wedding makeup. Brow Powder DuoBrow Powder DuoBrow Powder Duo

3.7

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The Blonde is the color that works best for me, and either of the two shades in the compact work, since they are extremely close (much more so than the other duos). But in the end, I still prefer my Estee Lauder Soft Blond Refillable pencil. The color is just a bit softer, and while I hate that it's kind of bulky, it's more natural on me. Plus, it appears that I'm allergic to every brow product from this brand, I don't know what it is, but I can't use them. As a reference I found this to be lighter and more golden than MAC Omega or MAC Fling. I marked that I would buy it again, because I think this color is very hard to find, but as I mentioned, I returned it. Although, one thing I noticed is that when I brushed my brows after applying, a lot of product ended up, above my brow, and I had to remove it with a Q-tip. Maybe I had just put too much on, but I've not had that with any other brow powder.

on 2/9/2011 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

so much hype over this brand for brows. i had high hopes. its really mediocre. nothing special . the 2 colors together is great but thats about it. 3 types of parabens which are nasty for your body. the packaging is not flattering , and easy to break. there arent that much powder in the tub either. not a keeper.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Holy Cow, I love this stuff! It darkens my brows just enough but not too much, and I love that the one I bought from Sephora is double-ended so I can use it when I do blonde streaks in my hair as well as when I am just my plain natural dark brown. It fills in my fairly sparse brows with just a few swipes and looks very natural. GREAT stuff!

Popular Brows Products