Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

Filtered by skin type : Other
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo
Did my sister's wedding makeup. Brow Powder DuoBrow Powder DuoBrow Powder Duo

4.1

this is a really good brow powder, it is very soft and natural looking i like that there are 2 shades in this so you can customize your look with it. i bought it once at retail and once during ulta’s sale and i dont think i will ever need to rebuy it -(i also think i wont ever buy another high end brow product again, its just not that worth it to blow through $$ like that)-

I am obsessed w the perfect brows! If my brows are on point, my entire day is better. TBH, ABH products have changed my life. I have a kit w the brow powder & a highlighting e/s that came w stencils/brush, another brow powder kit that came w the brow powder, brush, & clear mascara stuff for your brows; a set of stencils, Dip Brow, & the Dip Brow brush w a spoolie on the other end (all ABH in Medium Brown), I love the brow powder that came w the highlighting e/s set because in the compact is also some of the ABH brow wax. I love ABH products, you could say I am slightly obsessed! And obsessed w getting the perfect brows. I went to the Ulta Benefit Brow Bar (& unfortunately my brows were too thin to be waxed! Wahhhh!!! I hope they will grow in....), but I was matched to the dip in Taupe initially but purchased Soft Brown & exchanged for Medium Brown dip, so I knew finally which shade I was, so I was able to order the 2 brow powder sets on Ulta dot com sight unseen & they arrived promptly to my house. I am so happy w the ABH Medium Brown shade in both powder & dip brow. The Brow Powder makes a more natural look than the dip brow. The dip is more dramatic. The Brow Powder seems a bit lighter than the dip brow, color wise. The brushes for the Brow Powder & dip brow are identical (slant brushes sort of like what you use for winged gel eyeliner!). I plan on buying ABH's brow pencil when I get my money. ABH is the best for brows, the gold standard in brow makeup, if you want the very best get Anastasia Beverly Hills. Very hyped right now, some may say overhyped but ABH is deserving of high praise in every form.

on 4/10/2013 2:43:00 AM

I bought the whole brow kit, powder does the job! But the brush it came with wasn't as good, the spooly end fell off...packaging is a little difficult I had to force mine open a couple times and scraped the shadows. Very expensive, I think I'll stick with a cheaper brow pencil...

I use the Ash Blonde and apply it with a firm eyelinder brush. The powder lasts all day and is easily blended.

on 10/31/2010 6:58:00 PM

I have this in ash brown which is for light brown or medium brown hair color. So far this is the best powder I've used. Applies well, lasts all day, doesn't feel weird on ( that strange hairspray fee on the brows) and doesn't make me itch. A winner.

I use this in Brunette, I'm a NC 45.

This does a great job paired with brow gel.

I would not repurchase because I want to try other brow solutions... but I have no problem recommending this product. I like the 2 colors that you can mix or choose from.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I have very black hair but very light eyebrows so I wanted an eyebrow powder to fill in my eyebrows ,but still make them look natural and this eyebrow kit just didn't do it for me. The powder color didn't look good with my dark hair and I pretty much got the same effect as I was getting before with a Mac eyeshadow I was using. I ended up returning this thing, and found an eyebrow kit that I absolutely LOVE! The Bare Escentual kit gave me the results that I was looking for. My eyebrows have never looked better. So if your looking for an eyebrow kit I really recommend the Bare Escentual one instead of this!

on 1/21/2010 6:32:00 PM

This product, in my opinion, is pure useless crap, but marketing genius. I don't wear brow powder daily or even yearly, but have worn if for photos & weddings. Does not hold a candle to Shiseido's brow powder, and the darkest color of Ebony duo, has a warm undertone that may suit those with dark skins and dark brows, but not someone like me with medium-light skin and super dark brows. A good eye shadow would better than this junk. The product is too powdery and does not work well with mixing mediums.

on 8/26/2009 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I use medium ash and the color is perfect, very natural looking. I was worried because it looks a but grey in the pan, but when you apply it it is a perfect natural match to my medium brown hair. I have been using the Anastasia brow brush to apply, but I find it a but too thin for me.

Colors are true to life and the dual compact allows for you to mix if your in between shades. Has good lasting power but most importantly the colors are excellent.

Popular Brows Products