Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Brow Powder Duo
Did my sister's wedding makeup. Brow Powder DuoBrow Powder DuoBrow Powder Duo

4.1

on 4/10/2013 2:43:00 AM

I bought the whole brow kit, powder does the job! But the brush it came with wasn't as good, the spooly end fell off...packaging is a little difficult I had to force mine open a couple times and scraped the shadows. Very expensive, I think I'll stick with a cheaper brow pencil...

I use the Ash Blonde and apply it with a firm eyelinder brush. The powder lasts all day and is easily blended.

on 10/31/2010 6:58:00 PM

I have this in ash brown which is for light brown or medium brown hair color. So far this is the best powder I've used. Applies well, lasts all day, doesn't feel weird on ( that strange hairspray fee on the brows) and doesn't make me itch. A winner.

I use this in Brunette, I'm a NC 45.

This does a great job paired with brow gel.

I would not repurchase because I want to try other brow solutions... but I have no problem recommending this product. I like the 2 colors that you can mix or choose from.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I have very black hair but very light eyebrows so I wanted an eyebrow powder to fill in my eyebrows ,but still make them look natural and this eyebrow kit just didn't do it for me. The powder color didn't look good with my dark hair and I pretty much got the same effect as I was getting before with a Mac eyeshadow I was using. I ended up returning this thing, and found an eyebrow kit that I absolutely LOVE! The Bare Escentual kit gave me the results that I was looking for. My eyebrows have never looked better. So if your looking for an eyebrow kit I really recommend the Bare Escentual one instead of this!

on 1/21/2010 6:32:00 PM

This product, in my opinion, is pure useless crap, but marketing genius. I don't wear brow powder daily or even yearly, but have worn if for photos & weddings. Does not hold a candle to Shiseido's brow powder, and the darkest color of Ebony duo, has a warm undertone that may suit those with dark skins and dark brows, but not someone like me with medium-light skin and super dark brows. A good eye shadow would better than this junk. The product is too powdery and does not work well with mixing mediums.

on 8/26/2009 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I use medium ash and the color is perfect, very natural looking. I was worried because it looks a but grey in the pan, but when you apply it it is a perfect natural match to my medium brown hair. I have been using the Anastasia brow brush to apply, but I find it a but too thin for me.

Colors are true to life and the dual compact allows for you to mix if your in between shades. Has good lasting power but most importantly the colors are excellent.

on 4/24/2009 8:45:00 PM

So I was a big fan of Smashbox brow tech for years. Never used anything else. But I wanted to try something new and that looked more natural. I read the reviews and watched the videos are on this and decided to try it. And so glad I did! I bought the one for brunette hair and wow! It looks so natural and easy to apply. And I can't believe how well it wears without even using a wax to set it! HG item!

on 11/21/2008 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I haven't filled in my brows for a while because it tended to look too harsh, or too brown for my black brows. But I have semi-sparse brows, sparse because my brow hairs tend to be long, so when I pluck one it looks balder than it actually is. For a while I would trim my brows but since it takes time and patience, I decided to give this brow powder a try.

I selected this as a sample in my sephora.com order. i didn't use the Ash Blonde samples because obviously, I am not blonde. The brunette version has two colors - a taupey grey, and a darker grey. I first tried the darker grey, thinking it would be too light. It ended up being slightly too dark and smudgy for me, so I tried the lighter taupey-grey on the left. This was a much better match for my brows.

You only need a teeny tiny bit, so I would imagine the full size would go a long way. However, this is *just* a brow powder to me, and there are others that are more affordable (Benefit browzings, for example). But I do have to say that Anastasia's brunette duo is pretty natural looking if you're having a hard time finding a brow filler.

Popular Brows Products