Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

Did my sister's wedding makeup. Brow Powder DuoBrow Powder DuoBrow Powder Duo

4.5

on 3/6/2016 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Ash Blonde: nice, neutral taupey shade that is the most natural color I have ever used on my eyebrows. Two shades, I mostly used the lighter one. I've had this product forever but over time my eyebrows have thinned noticeably (age, hormones), and just the powder is not enough to fill in. If you just need a powder to fill in, this is a wonderful product.

on 1/4/2012 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

My eyebrows have thinned at the ends (tails) because of aging. It has been very hard to find something that looks fairly natural and doesn't have color that is too dark or too orangey. My hair is platinum grey, and most blond shades tend to appear orangey. I've even tried to find grey eyeshadows to blend, but most of those glitter.

I have been using Anastasia's Ash Blonde / Taupe color. Although expensive, it's the best color I've found. I use the wax pencil before applying the powder, which really helps to set the product and tame the brows as well. I use the lighter shade on the area with the most brow and the darker on the thinner areas (the Sephora consultant gave me that tip). It is expensive, but I think that a powder shadow may work well if you get the wax pencil. I just haven't been able to find a believable color. I will buy again because of the color, and I'll always buy the wax pencil, even if I can find a cheaper powder.

Popular Brows Products