Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo
Did my sister's wedding makeup. Brow Powder DuoBrow Powder DuoBrow Powder Duo

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is the only powder that has worked for me so far. I have tired so many it doesn't change color. I have the Med Ash/Med Brown and it is just that brown does not turn red which is great!

on 4/11/2018 6:09:00 PM

Very disappointed with this product. I bought this colour in taupe and it made my eyebrows look ginger. Not the colour I was looking for. The price is a lot too.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my go to eyebrow product. I bought it once and never looked back. I use the dark brown and it last alllllll day, even when I go to the gym after work and sweat, my eyebrows still look great and are still on (unless i wipe it off). I love this product, the duo lets you shade the front of your eyebrows (towards your nose) lighter which creates a gradient. Will buy again and again

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have it in blonde and i've got very blonde eyebrows, invisible almost. Specially now in the summer. I don't think a powder is the way to go for eyebrows like mine. I need something that colors my hairs and also give shape. I think it will be much better if you have good color on your brows but just need a bit extra. One problem thou is the colors, the blonde is the lightest warm shade and I would not call it light, it's much more a medium shade.

on 1/12/2016 7:20:00 PM

This is a very nice product for quick and natural brows or if you want to fill in sparse areas after using the dip brow pomade.

I usually use this after lining my brows with dip brow pomade just to fill in any sparse or empty areas the pomade couldn't get.

on 12/26/2015 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my holy grail brow product. I recently bought this and I've been loving it. It stays on all day. The reason I say that is because I've used other brow powders and the power doesn't stick as well and ends up disappearing throughout the day. This is very pigmented and true to its color. There are tons of shades. I got medium brown because I don't like any warm or dark browns. I also bought the brush , and it works amazing.

on 9/17/2015 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This is my HG brow product. My brows have a good shape, but can be a little sparse :( I don't like the look of pastey-gooey looking brows, so finding this little number was a miracle! It is super build able and soooo natural looking! People are always surprised when I tell them that I use a brow product and they say "I thought you just naturally had great eyebrows!" Yeah, it's that good. The option of having two powders in the compact makes the look even more believable because most people out there have dimension and variation to the pigmentation of their hair, making a single flat color a little false looking. I also bought brush #12 from Anastasia and it is a match made in heaven for the brow duo. It has a super thin, angled brush on one end and a spooly on the other end to brush out the brows and give them a more natural look. I love this product more than any other brow product I have ever tried!
BTW I am in the shade auburn :)

on 5/19/2015 7:03:00 PM

I have black/brown hair and I got this in dark brown but I think the medium would've worked better. This product is really good, when I was using the nyc powder duo and switch to this I could tell the difference. This was more pigmented, blendable, and not as warm tone. But for the price I can't jusitify buying it so I am going to try the nyx one which looks to be similar shade to this. I also just hit pan on the lighter shade and this has lasted me a year. The darker side is still full. Overall, good product but I'm going to look for a cheaper alternative.

Let me start out by saying that this is the first and only brow powder/product I've ever used. So I don't have much to compare it to. That said, I do like it. I have the ash blonde/medium brown duo. It stays put for a full day as far as I can tell (with using wax and a brow gel). The reason I won't repurchase is that it is expensive and I'd like to try some other (cheaper) powders to see if there's any difference.

This is a nice product. I always reccomend this for brow newbies as it is really quite difficult to get wrong.
The ashy tone is complimentary to so many hair/skin types and it's very easy to achieve a natural looking brow.
I use this when I don't have to time (or energy...) to apply my Suqqu liquid brow pen.
The staying power is pretty good, but nothing amazing.

This is probably something that will always be in my makeup kit.

Popular Brows Products