Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

Did my sister's wedding makeup. Brow Powder DuoBrow Powder DuoBrow Powder Duo

4.5

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my go to eyebrow product. I bought it once and never looked back. I use the dark brown and it last alllllll day, even when I go to the gym after work and sweat, my eyebrows still look great and are still on (unless i wipe it off). I love this product, the duo lets you shade the front of your eyebrows (towards your nose) lighter which creates a gradient. Will buy again and again

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have it in blonde and i've got very blonde eyebrows, invisible almost. Specially now in the summer. I don't think a powder is the way to go for eyebrows like mine. I need something that colors my hairs and also give shape. I think it will be much better if you have good color on your brows but just need a bit extra. One problem thou is the colors, the blonde is the lightest warm shade and I would not call it light, it's much more a medium shade.

on 1/12/2016 7:20:00 PM

This is a very nice product for quick and natural brows or if you want to fill in sparse areas after using the dip brow pomade.

I usually use this after lining my brows with dip brow pomade just to fill in any sparse or empty areas the pomade couldn't get.

on 12/26/2015 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my holy grail brow product. I recently bought this and I've been loving it. It stays on all day. The reason I say that is because I've used other brow powders and the power doesn't stick as well and ends up disappearing throughout the day. This is very pigmented and true to its color. There are tons of shades. I got medium brown because I don't like any warm or dark browns. I also bought the brush , and it works amazing.

on 9/17/2015 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This is my HG brow product. My brows have a good shape, but can be a little sparse :( I don't like the look of pastey-gooey looking brows, so finding this little number was a miracle! It is super build able and soooo natural looking! People are always surprised when I tell them that I use a brow product and they say "I thought you just naturally had great eyebrows!" Yeah, it's that good. The option of having two powders in the compact makes the look even more believable because most people out there have dimension and variation to the pigmentation of their hair, making a single flat color a little false looking. I also bought brush #12 from Anastasia and it is a match made in heaven for the brow duo. It has a super thin, angled brush on one end and a spooly on the other end to brush out the brows and give them a more natural look. I love this product more than any other brow product I have ever tried!
BTW I am in the shade auburn :)

on 5/19/2015 7:03:00 PM

I have black/brown hair and I got this in dark brown but I think the medium would've worked better. This product is really good, when I was using the nyc powder duo and switch to this I could tell the difference. This was more pigmented, blendable, and not as warm tone. But for the price I can't jusitify buying it so I am going to try the nyx one which looks to be similar shade to this. I also just hit pan on the lighter shade and this has lasted me a year. The darker side is still full. Overall, good product but I'm going to look for a cheaper alternative.

Let me start out by saying that this is the first and only brow powder/product I've ever used. So I don't have much to compare it to. That said, I do like it. I have the ash blonde/medium brown duo. It stays put for a full day as far as I can tell (with using wax and a brow gel). The reason I won't repurchase is that it is expensive and I'd like to try some other (cheaper) powders to see if there's any difference.

This is a nice product. I always reccomend this for brow newbies as it is really quite difficult to get wrong.
The ashy tone is complimentary to so many hair/skin types and it's very easy to achieve a natural looking brow.
I use this when I don't have to time (or energy...) to apply my Suqqu liquid brow pen.
The staying power is pretty good, but nothing amazing.

This is probably something that will always be in my makeup kit.

on 12/14/2014 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

$22 will last you FOREVER.

Anastasia has updated their product look to a black and rose-gold compact - which I hate - there's something very girly and provincial about the silver striped one! I bought my first and only Ebony brow duo back maybe in 2010 and it's almost 2015...you know how a product has been used because the imprint has been messed up? My brow powder cake still has that on the edges! Plus I've been using this for nearly everyday in my makeup routine (sometimes I use NYX Brow Cake in Ash) and hardly have hit pan. It's just an itty bitty hole on the darker side of the shadow.
This is soooo pigmented that you don't have to dip and swipe your brush too many times, which is why one compact has lasted me well beyond 4 years. Looking at how much I have left, I could say it could go for another 4?

It's gotten a lot of loving, but it looks half-used. It's crazy.

This product is absolutely amazing. When I first started filling in my eyebrows, I used a regular brown eyeshadow which just looked horribly fake and never stayed on for very long. When I found out about this, I was a little hesitant to buy it because of the price tag, but now I can say that it is absolutely worth the price. This product looks so natural on your brows; everyone is surprised when I tell them I fill mine in! It has just the right amount of pigment without looking too dramatic or too faint, but you can apply it lightly and build it up if you so choose (I use a regular angled brush and it works great). The duo shades are perfect because you can always get just the right colour, and I was so impressed with how the product stays on; I played water polo for an hour and the brow powder was still almost perfectly in place, even after dunking my head in the water! The product lasts forever, too; I've had mine for almost a year and I haven't even reached the bottom of the pot yet; you only need a few brush strokes each time. I've also dropped it plenty of times on hardwood and tile floors, and no part of it has broken yet. I will definitely be using this product for as long as I will be filling in my brows! =)

Pros:
- very natural looking but also great for making a dramatic brow
- extremely long-lasting and reasonably water/rub-resistant
- great range of shades to match your hair perfectly
- one pot lasts forever so it's worth the investment

Cons:
- pricey at first, but I've found that it's really worth the value!

Popular Brows Products