Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

Did my sister's wedding makeup. Brow Powder DuoBrow Powder DuoBrow Powder Duo

4.5

on 7/28/2017 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

As someone with TRUE olive skin and extra black hair, I need a brow shade to match perfectly- if I go lighter it looks unnatural, so I picked up Granite(see picture above) although my brows are full, my arch is not as full as the Middle of my browsv and I do need slight definition, so I decided to try this out. The powder is very well milled, I love the fact you have two different shades to mix up because both work amazing for my brows. It applies easily but not a precise as I wish- it's good for when I'm doing natural looks or just trying to frame my face slightly. Its not as long lasting as I wish it was, and it transfers easily.The Anastasia brow brush #14 is giving me trouble when applying because the bristles hand too low, it's too long and it flicks the product everywhere lol. I need to find a brush to help me work this out.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love this. I have it in Dark Brown and in lasts for like six months. Super natural and easy to apply:)

on 3/19/2015 8:07:00 PM

I love how this comes with two shades, a lighter to use near the beginning of your brows and the darker to use near the tail. If you're looking for a more natural brow look this is a great option and pretty difficult to mess up because it provides such a natural look. The packaging is nice because its so compact. It's a bit expensive for what it is but it just makes doing your brows so easy so I think it's worth it.

on 7/22/2014 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this product for about 2 years now and I'm obsessed. I recently got in to filling in my brows so they are "on point" and this is perfect for that . Very natural and easy to apply. Definitely a favorite!!

on 5/29/2014 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This my first brow powder. I have black sparse eyebrows, and using brow pencil just looks dark on my eyebrows. Previously, I used Shiseido Brow Pencil in Natural Black. I own this brow powder in Ebony. I was very pleased on how it turned out and easy to apply coming from a person that is a makeup noob. I used one of Anastasia Brow Stencil. Using the lightest shade in the powder duo, I applied it with a EcoTools highlighting brush (don't want a lot of product).

EDIT: I recently exchanged the shade for Dark Brown, and I love how natural it looks using a brow stencil. I might go back to repurchase ebony because the dark brown is a bit brown and I prefer a cooler color.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this for $35 CAD but I think it was worth every penny. I recommend testing this out in person before buying to make sure the powder you buy suits your hair and skintone, just in case. My only issue is that powder eyebrows I find always take me more time to fill my brows. Unless it's pricey for you to shell out over $20 for an eyebrow product this is a must-have

on 8/10/2013 11:02:00 PM

I have this is the shade medium brown, and my hair is a light brown, with sort of a red tint. I like to use the dark brown to outline the bottom of my brow and fill in any very sparse areas and for the outer third, and I like to use the light color for the inner half. I love this, it makes my eyes looks defined and it is very natural. I think it is worth the price, I've had this for 3 months, and I use this daily and it barely even looks used. Totally worth the price.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is my HG eyebrow powder. I absolutely LOVE this stuff. The packing is super dooper cute. :) I feel so cool carry it with me, lol.

Anyways, I first got this in Ebony since I'm asian with black hair. I had another brow powder from before by Milani but it was way too brown for my brows and didn't look right with my black hair. xD

Ebony is the perfect match for me. I use the light shade for the inner and middle part of my brows and the darker shade for the out arch. IT IS LOVE. I am always excited to do my brows now.

I later bought one in Medium Ash and I think it has a great shade of colors too. I've only used the darker shade though but it's great. It's a bit more natural than the Ebony duo. But what I like about the Medium Ash one is that you could build up on the powder and it won't look unnatural at all!

I also purchased the duo spooley and angled brush and it is the best tool for this powder. It's the perfect size to put in my makeup bag too.

The staying power is pretty good too. It pretty much last all day.

on 7/31/2009 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I got this as a free sample, just a small amount on paper that will actually last quite a while since I don't need much... Worked great, and brilliant idea to give people the option of mixing their perfect shade. However, I got same results with Maybelline Brow Powder for $6 rather than $20, so I'll stick to my drug store brand :) I think this is only worth the investment if you have trouble finding your right color.

I got this product in ash blonde- which I suggest getting if you have very light to even dark blonde hair, as the shades are dark and you can just apply more of the lighter shades for darker brows.
It is very natural- the two powders, a lighter blonde and dark when brushed on look so fitting. I apply the lighter shade first, then go over it in the darker one, but you can do either or.

I also think the most important thing with using this right is a
good brush, so make sure you have a good brush!

Popular Brows Products