4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

I've recently started using ABH Dipbrow, after being sold on the product by a friend whose brows looked so fabulously natural but precise and elegant (not the "Instagram Brow" that has become so popular in recent years) but the brow brush I had (a Smashbox one that came in a set) wasn't cutting it at all so I decided to check out the ones from ABH, figuring they would work best with her product. I was torn between 3 different double-ended brushes the company has - this one, the 7B and the #14 - and couldn't really understand the differences or virtues of one vs the others. But as the #12 seems the most widely used and most popular, I sprung for it and I am very happy. The brush end is very short, firm and dense, making it easy for me to be precise in my placement of the product. I can fill in sparse areas in a way that looks like actual "hairs" rather than a solid dark line, and I can extend and sort of "lift" the tail of my brows very subtly and naturally. When I overdo it (I'm still learning and I find it easy to be a bit too heavy handed sometimes), the spoolie end helps tone down the application and make it look less "over the top". The brush seems very sturdy and the spoolie end is attached very securely.

About reviewer (1491 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

9 months ago

This is a really good brow brush. I love to use this with my dipbrow pomade to create hair like strokes. I love that it also comes with a spoolie which is really useful for blending product through the brows. The brush is stiff and not flimsy which is something you need in a good brow brush. The brush feels very high quality and performs really well. Overall I would definitely buy this brush again, if need be.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

Love this brush... I'm totally over the fake look of brow pomade, unless brushed through REALLY well, and alot of people just don't brush through really well, LOL.. Being in my late 40's, I'm really gravitating towards brow pencils to do a subtle outline, and powders to fill in/brush through. This brush works great for any type of product, and gives such a natural hair stroke look. It's about $18 at Ulta, and totally worth it. It cleans well, comes with a cute pouch, and caps on each end(spoolie side and brush side).

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

I love this brush great for people with sparse eyebrows and thicker ones too, it's great for making hair-like strokes makes my eyebrows look so nice and filled in but natural!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

EyesGreen

3 years ago

The best brow brush, I bought it for the pomade but I even use it for just powder when I want a more natural on the go look, works great work anything!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

Finally got this brush. What can I say? Very precise and grabs just enough product. I prefer the "instagram brow" look since I don't have much hair on my brows but I wouldn't call them sparse. This is perfect for that, and I'm sure you can do natural brows with this too as the brush is thin but firm enough. Highly recommend.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

Definitely the best brow brush I've ever used. The brush is very firm, which makes it easy to make precise lines on your brows. And the spooly comes in handy afterwards as well.

About reviewer (149 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

4 years ago

Hands down this is one of the best brow brushes I have owned. I personally only have used it with Benefit Brow Zing, but I believe it's suppose with work great with brow dip. I use this with the Brow Zings wax and powder. This brush works great with both products in Brow Zing. The bristles are just stiff enough to allow for precise application, but not that stiff that it's scratchy. I love the fact the spoolie is on the other end to help blend. It's not a cheap brush, but I wash it weekly and still looks brand new. (my current one is at least 1 year old).

About reviewer (654 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Love this brow brush! This eyebrow brush is very dense which is very nice to get those precise lines for your eyebrows.

About reviewer (351 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

I don't like to spend a lot of money on makeup brushes. When I decided to buy Anastasia's brow pomade last year, I also decided to bite the bullet and buy this eyebrow brush. I love it, and I feel it was worth it. The spooley on the end is effective for brushing out the brows before or after applying product. The brush on the other end is soft but firm, perfect for applying the brow pomade, but also other brow products like powder. I (irresponsibly) let it bounce around in my makeup bag, which has screwed up other brushes I've had, but not this one! It's a sturdy little item, and if it's something you're considering, I recommend it!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair