MAC Electro Flash- Two to glow

MAC Electro Flash- Two to glow
Electro Flash- Two to glow

4.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I love these copper/bronze colored eyeshadows. They look really great on my skin and bit on the redish colored side completes the look. The colors blended together look really nice and isn't overpowering or "strange" in color. I find the look to be very wearable and I use this color often.

on 12/12/2009 2:47:00 PM

I am new to MAC (I know, the horror!) and I got this as my first eyeshadow in a swap. I really like it. At first I wasn't sure how well the two shades would go together, but I worked with them a little and now I got it going on. I put the gold all over the lid and above, and then the darker shades I mix for the crease color. Impressed! (and I'd say I'm a MAC addict officially now too!)

on 9/20/2009 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I just got this MES at my CCO a few weeks ago. I just used this and it's amazing. I'm a c4 in studio fix and decided to wear both colors together and it looked amazing. I wore this with a bronzer and went to he beach and it looks amazing in pictures. I was not a MES believer but now I am!!!!! And there is so much product that I'm worried about running out any time soon.

on 7/3/2009 9:24:00 PM

this MES is actually quite pigmented considering it's a baked shadow. one side is a nice orangey gold, and the other side is a lovely brown (i almost want to say it's a deep taupe-ish brown) after swirled. unlike some of the other mineralized eyeshadows from MAC, two to glow isn't glittery... there's a nice subtle shimmer but nothing that screams glitter bomb. the 2 colors complement each other perfectly, especially for summer. they aren't particularly unique colors and i wouldn't go out of my way to get this, but if you do stumble across it at the CCO, and have some extra money, pick this up. just make sure you check it before you pay since the veining is different on each (just like MSFs). i bought this mainly for the brown-ish side, and sadly, the one i got didn't have as much brown veining as i'd like.

on 5/26/2009 5:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Shame that this was LE because I can see myself using this all the time! I recently received this in a swap and am totally loving it. I was always drawn to this when it was for sale at MAC but never thought to buy it after my bad luck with Love Connection MES. Two to Glow is a gorgeous shimmery light orange shade with a mineralized chocolate/bronze/pink veined side. This color looks gorgeous on my NW25 skin and with my green/gray eyes. The formula is also good and applies and blends well and evenly. I love the mineralized side because it gives me the perfect, defined crease and outer V that I'm looking for.

on 3/31/2009 1:40:00 PM

This shows up as more of a shimmery orange than gold, on me. It's very pretty though. I'm a little baffled, however, because mine doesn't have any brown veining. So I don't have that dark shade to contour with like every one else. I got this from the CCO, so I know it's not a knock-off. Just a warning; check your products before purchasing! Other than the lack of brown veining, the rest of the colors are gorgeous :)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I love this mineralized shade in 2 to Glow. I use the solid gold side of the duo almost everyday, since I love to wear gold on my lids. This color is not an overwhelming shade of gold. It is just the right amount of gold. I use MAC shade stick in Shimmer Sand, and layer it with 2 to glow on top. I use Coppering on the middle to outer lid, and Handwritten in the crease, Rice paper as a highlight. I add Bobbi Brown's Metallic Gold (came as an eye and lip palette combo).

on 1/29/2009 10:04:00 PM

I love this Duo. One side is gold, the other side is a gorgeous pink/gold/brown veining that is very uniquely colored when applied. I love it as a highlighter/base.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

this was sitting in my makeup drawer for the longest time. i used to think the gold was too bright but i don't think so anymore. the two colors are very flattering for my skintone (NC30) and i love doing a neutral eye with these shades. you'll definitely like this is you are into shimmery golds.

on 12/13/2008 6:51:00 PM

I was actually very unenthusiastic about this product, but then once I had to do a real quick make up for the morning and this was the first shadow that got into my hand so I decided to give it a go. And I was very surprised to find the brown quite neutral and it complemented my eye colour very well, the orange is also quite neutral and is more of a golden shade. The only disadvantage is that the colours are not too intense and the staying power isn't the usual MAC quality. I really thought it would last longer. But now that I apply this with a wet brush, it stays well and is easier to apply. In the overall I'm very much satisfied with this product.