L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes

L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes

3.6

Magnifier Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Steareth 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Rayon, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Methyparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecandiol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Simethicone, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May Contain: CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide. Extender: Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Acrylamide, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Rayon, Polysorbate 80, Methylparaben, Imidazoldinyl Urea, Sodium Dehyroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Ethylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May contain: CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77007 (Ultramines), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), FIL D32060/3.

on 4/11/2018 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Never again! Today was my first time using this. It was hard to apply because it dried as soon as it touched my lashes (I did not get the water proof one)! I was not able to get my lashes fully coated because of this.

It did not lengthen at all. In fact, I can get better length out of ANY other mascara, besides this.

And, to top it all off, it did not wash off. I washed and washed and it's still on there, my lashes are stiff and look damaged, and it's irritating my eyes. It's going back!

I like the way this tubing mascara rinses totally clean with water. It is a little sticky, takes a little time to apply and I wish it thickened my lashes more, but I will repurchase.

on 3/31/2018 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have tried so many mascaras - from drugstore to high end - and FINALLY thanks to an online beauty forum I discovered tubing mascaras and this is the mascara I have HONESTLY BEEN LOOKING FOR, FOR LIKE MY ENTIRE LIFE.
Pros: This mascara finally has solved my smudging problem. I have super oily skin and straight Asian eyelashes and literally every single waterproof mascara I have tried has smudged on me at some point and it was so frustrating I pretty much gave up on mascaras because I saw no point in wearing them if I was going to be worrying literally all day whether I had raccoon eyes or not. I have yawned with watery eyes and it stays. I have worn this mascara to dance class and it stays. Removal is super easy, no makeup remover needed, it comes off as I wash my face. BIG win for staying power and convenience. I feel like I can finally wear this mascara everyday to anything and not have to worry about it.
Con: This doesn't do a huge lot for my lashes. As I mentioned, I have straight Asian lashes and I definitely have encountered mascaras that help my lashes hold a curl better than this one. However, my lashes do look noticeably darker and thicker than normal, but those going for a more dramatic effect probably won't like this.
To me though, the ability to not smudge on me is more than enough for me to continue using this mascara honestly forever.

on 2/9/2018 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I used this mascara twice. I couldn't get it off and it ruined my eye lashes.. No smudge for sure.. unfortunately I'm very disappointed in this L'oreal double extended beauty tube. I have broken lashes, gaps that are very noticeable. I couldn't get the mascara off even with make up remover. I think the price is high for a product that clumps and breaks your eye lashes. Won't buy again.

on 2/5/2018 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

In my quest to replace all my high end with drug store equivalents, this tubing mascara is very good. I have severe issues with eyeliners and mascaras smudging/transfering on me especially. I have oily skin, dry/watery eyes, and I stare at a computer screen all day. This creates the most perfect condition for a total lower eye makeup disaster for me. I'm sure the aging process also has something to do with this and a recent autoimmune issue. This is comparable to Clinique Lash Power but for a fraction of the price. While tubing mascaras do not do a lot in terms of volume and curl hold, it definitely enhances the lashes but is more natural in appearance. It does not budge, flake, or smudge!!!!!! I have worn this in the shower and the pool and it did not come off until I took it off. I also like Revlon's Mega Multiplier.

The great news: This stuff WILL NOT COME OFF. It stays. For days if you let it. It's even a but tough to get off with makeup remover. (I consider this a good thing. Too many mascaras flake or run south on me.) You can literally go swimming for hours and this stuff will still be on afterwards.

The nitpick: It can make your lashes clumpy if you overdo it, and it's a bit easier to overdo than it should be.

That said, this is the closest mascara to a HG for me that I've found. I know there's gotta be something out there (someday) that will have this kind of wear but not clump, and when I find that, I'll wear it. For now, I'm sticking with this.

on 10/25/2017 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have finally found a mascara that makes my lashes look significantly longer AND doesn't give me raccoon eyes. I have oily skin, and I've tried so many different mascaras--almost all of them, except waterproof forumlas--wind up smudging.

I read about this on Beautypedia, and since it was on sale, I gave it a try. I was blown away by how much better my sparse lashes looked. And because the formula dries around the lashes in "tubes", it just does not move after it dries.

The primer can go on a bit clumpy, but I've found that if I use an eyelash comb after applying it (but before the mascara), I get practically flawless lashes.

Even on days when I'm too rushed to curl my lashes first, this mascara makes a big difference. Until something better comes along (maybe same results without two steps?), I've found my HG mascara!

Literally the only mascara I have EVER tried that doesn't smudge on me. My eyelids are extremely oily and will smudge literally everything except this. Honestly such a relief to not have to check in the mirror and wipe away smudges from under my eyes-- I am literally in love with this mascara because of this, but it unfortunately does not have the greatest volume/ curl holding ability. They're not bad, but definitely nothing spectacular. Really good at lengthening though,

I found my hg mascara that holds a curl for my semi-hooded short Asian lashes--behold the glorious loreal beauty tubes! *Inserts paparazzi cameras and red carpet* Not only are they easy to remove with plain face wash and water, but they also don't smudge or flake into my eyes. You won't get spider or clumpy effect, but voluminous, long lashes. This mascara is better than all the other high-end mascaras, mid-end mascaras, and low-end mascaras alike. I really enjoy the built-in primer because I find that it extends the wear of this mascara. I accidentally fell asleep with this once, rubbed my eyes in the morning several times, and experienced little flaking. They are BUGDEt proof. Run, don't walk to grab them!:D

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Where has this mascara been all my life? I will admit I was skeptical about using a primer on my lashes before mascara but this works well together. It's too bad L'Oréal doesn't offer this in a two pack of individual full size tubes (one primer, one mascara). I did a fair amount of research before purchasing, I've never used tubing style mascara before but I was really tired of flaking and smudging with regular mascaras, not to mention it's allergy season and my eyes itch and water like crazy. I found that the best way to apply this is with a thick/generous coat of primer (this provides some volume since tubing mascara generally only provide length) and before the primer dries apply the mascara over top. The mascara coats the primer easily, no issues with white primer showing through, and gives insane length to your lashes. There is ZERO clumping, even when applied with a heavy hand. There is ZERO smudging, ZERO flaking, etc. This stays in place all day long and come off easily with just water-soaked cotton rounds.

A couple of issues that you should consider before purchasing is that with this much product on your lashes you probably won't hold a curl all that well. I'm not talking stick straight lashes but definitely they will droop some. The other thing that another reviewer also mentioned is that it's not the blackest of mascara but I believe this is because of the white primer base underneath. This is not an issue for me but if you are looking for intensely pigmented jet black mascara you won't get it with this product. What you will get are super long, clump-free separated lashes that will not irritate your eyes, will last all day without flaking, smudging, smearing, etc.

If you haven't given tubing style mascara a try yet, this is an affordable entry point and I recommend testing it out before venturing into the high-end brands.