L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes

L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes

3.6

Magnifier Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Steareth 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Rayon, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Methyparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecandiol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Simethicone, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May Contain: CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide. Extender: Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Acrylamide, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Rayon, Polysorbate 80, Methylparaben, Imidazoldinyl Urea, Sodium Dehyroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Ethylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May contain: CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77007 (Ultramines), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), FIL D32060/3.

on 2/9/2018 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I used this mascara twice. I couldn't get it off and it ruined my eye lashes.. No smudge for sure.. unfortunately I'm very disappointed in this L'oreal double extended beauty tube. I have broken lashes, gaps that are very noticeable. I couldn't get the mascara off even with make up remover. I think the price is high for a product that clumps and breaks your eye lashes. Won't buy again.

on 2/5/2018 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

In my quest to replace all my high end with drug store equivalents, this tubing mascara is very good. I have severe issues with eyeliners and mascaras smudging/transfering on me especially. I have oily skin, dry/watery eyes, and I stare at a computer screen all day. This creates the most perfect condition for a total lower eye makeup disaster for me. I'm sure the aging process also has something to do with this and a recent autoimmune issue. This is comparable to Clinique Lash Power but for a fraction of the price. While tubing mascaras do not do a lot in terms of volume and curl hold, it definitely enhances the lashes but is more natural in appearance. It does not budge, flake, or smudge!!!!!! I have worn this in the shower and the pool and it did not come off until I took it off. I also like Revlon's Mega Multiplier.

The great news: This stuff WILL NOT COME OFF. It stays. For days if you let it. It's even a but tough to get off with makeup remover. (I consider this a good thing. Too many mascaras flake or run south on me.) You can literally go swimming for hours and this stuff will still be on afterwards.

The nitpick: It can make your lashes clumpy if you overdo it, and it's a bit easier to overdo than it should be.

That said, this is the closest mascara to a HG for me that I've found. I know there's gotta be something out there (someday) that will have this kind of wear but not clump, and when I find that, I'll wear it. For now, I'm sticking with this.

on 10/25/2017 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have finally found a mascara that makes my lashes look significantly longer AND doesn't give me raccoon eyes. I have oily skin, and I've tried so many different mascaras--almost all of them, except waterproof forumlas--wind up smudging.

I read about this on Beautypedia, and since it was on sale, I gave it a try. I was blown away by how much better my sparse lashes looked. And because the formula dries around the lashes in "tubes", it just does not move after it dries.

The primer can go on a bit clumpy, but I've found that if I use an eyelash comb after applying it (but before the mascara), I get practically flawless lashes.

Even on days when I'm too rushed to curl my lashes first, this mascara makes a big difference. Until something better comes along (maybe same results without two steps?), I've found my HG mascara!

Literally the only mascara I have EVER tried that doesn't smudge on me. My eyelids are extremely oily and will smudge literally everything except this. Honestly such a relief to not have to check in the mirror and wipe away smudges from under my eyes-- I am literally in love with this mascara because of this, but it unfortunately does not have the greatest volume/ curl holding ability. They're not bad, but definitely nothing spectacular. Really good at lengthening though,

I found my hg mascara that holds a curl for my semi-hooded short Asian lashes--behold the glorious loreal beauty tubes! *Inserts paparazzi cameras and red carpet* Not only are they easy to remove with plain face wash and water, but they also don't smudge or flake into my eyes. You won't get spider or clumpy effect, but voluminous, long lashes. This mascara is better than all the other high-end mascaras, mid-end mascaras, and low-end mascaras alike. I really enjoy the built-in primer because I find that it extends the wear of this mascara. I accidentally fell asleep with this once, rubbed my eyes in the morning several times, and experienced little flaking. They are BUGDEt proof. Run, don't walk to grab them!:D

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Where has this mascara been all my life? I will admit I was skeptical about using a primer on my lashes before mascara but this works well together. It's too bad L'Oréal doesn't offer this in a two pack of individual full size tubes (one primer, one mascara). I did a fair amount of research before purchasing, I've never used tubing style mascara before but I was really tired of flaking and smudging with regular mascaras, not to mention it's allergy season and my eyes itch and water like crazy. I found that the best way to apply this is with a thick/generous coat of primer (this provides some volume since tubing mascara generally only provide length) and before the primer dries apply the mascara over top. The mascara coats the primer easily, no issues with white primer showing through, and gives insane length to your lashes. There is ZERO clumping, even when applied with a heavy hand. There is ZERO smudging, ZERO flaking, etc. This stays in place all day long and come off easily with just water-soaked cotton rounds.

A couple of issues that you should consider before purchasing is that with this much product on your lashes you probably won't hold a curl all that well. I'm not talking stick straight lashes but definitely they will droop some. The other thing that another reviewer also mentioned is that it's not the blackest of mascara but I believe this is because of the white primer base underneath. This is not an issue for me but if you are looking for intensely pigmented jet black mascara you won't get it with this product. What you will get are super long, clump-free separated lashes that will not irritate your eyes, will last all day without flaking, smudging, smearing, etc.

If you haven't given tubing style mascara a try yet, this is an affordable entry point and I recommend testing it out before venturing into the high-end brands.

on 5/16/2017 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

New favourite mascara!!! I never used to have smudging problems but then one day every single mascara I had smudged REALLY horribly on me. I bought this and it flakes (a little) but the flakes wipe off easy. There are no smudges at all throughout the day, even through workouts. I absolutely need the primer underneath, but I only use it on the tips of my lashes and wipe most of the product on the inside of the tube so I don't apply too much. It's also a really a conditioning and softening primer I found, so if you apply it from the root it makes your eyelashes stick together and look wet. The mascara itself combs out easy before it dries and gives a very natural long lash look which I love. If you have smudgy, oily eyes, or have sensitive eyes, this is the mascara for you

on 5/11/2017 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

just wanted to add that this is my go to mascara to seal other formulas. It works wonders on top of other products to keep fallout at bay, love it!!!!!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought this mascara a while ago and at first I didn't like it very much, but recently I have been experimenting and now I really, really enjoy it. My negative first thoughts is that although this product is bullet proof in terms of smearing running and flaking, it left me with dramatic but really unnatural long, thin spidery lashes.

First off from my experience when using a lash primer it is typically best to apply with a light hand because the white creme can be difficult to cover up with mascara, but here I recommend applying the primer with a heavy hand, really laying down a thick layer to achieve volume which won't occur with the mascara along. Quickly, before the primer dries blot the mascara side and apply, but just blot the excess off, don't really clean the brush as I have done with other mascaras. Doing this will remove too much product and is not necessary but rest assured that covering hopefully thick coat of primer will be easy and effective. I am not a huge fan of the brush and look off one lipstick for packaging because of it, it's large and I do wind up smearing on my lids do to my own clumsiness, but once this mascara dries no more smearing will happen.

After it dries I apply some of the creme eye shadow to a concealer brush and whisk away the sooty spots to perfect the look. The final effect is a hyper-natural effect, my best lashes ever. Removal is easy with warm water, pinching and sliding the tubes off the lashes, an easy process once one gets used to it.

I may like it better than the Cover Girl Remarkable tubing mascara as it can smear and flake in the most minor way and this never will. I am really happy I kept testing this mascara until I was happy. It was NOT love at first sight!!!! FYI, this is not, however the mascara to use if going face down on the chiropractor/massage table. I did this once and my lashes all stuck together. It was HORRIBLE and I removed the tubes with warm water in the bathroom so for those days I will go back to cover girl as this mascara can be fixed with the flick of a finger to clean up after going face down, good to know if you have any reason to go face down on a table with makeup on.

Edit: Having continues to use this mascara I can't say it enough: Use THICK layer of primer!!!!! This creme can be applied heavily without getting gross and is so easy to cover with the mascara. I don't think I will be using much of anything else, but I know I will keep trying others as well, I am just so impressed. So glad I gave this mascara another chance!!! It also does not seem to dry out easily as my tube is honestly kind of old at this point as my first , not so good experience was a while ago. I am totally going to keep buying this!

While I like L'oreal mascaras, this is quite an average product. Lengthens and thickens lashes quite nicely. It doesn't smudge but fails to tear test - it flakes everywhere when you start crying :(