L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes

L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes

3.6

Magnifier Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Steareth 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Rayon, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Methyparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecandiol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Simethicone, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May Contain: CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide. Extender: Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Acrylamide, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Rayon, Polysorbate 80, Methylparaben, Imidazoldinyl Urea, Sodium Dehyroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Ethylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May contain: CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77007 (Ultramines), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), FIL D32060/3.

I like this, don't love it. But it's my go-to for now, because it's the ONLY mascara I've found so far that does not smudge AT ALL (I have allergies/wear contacts and must rub my eyes a lot? I have a big smudging problem). The formula lengthens and darkens lashes, but it doesn't add much volume or drama. I feel like I have to really layer it on and it still doesn't volumize as much as I'd like.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The biggest problem I have with mascara is smudging under the eyes and flaking. This mascara causes absolutely zero smudging or flaking and it comes off easily with warm water. I wish it gave more volume, but I'll trade volume for all day wear without having to check and wipe under my eyes constantly.

The packaging is lacking. The brush doesn't stick out very far from the center which makes the center get in the way sometimes. Whatever, no mascara is perfect.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been searching for a new mascara ever since my go-to mascara was discontinued. I tried L'Oréal Double Extend after complimenting my 30 year old niece on her lovely, lush and quite natural looking lashes. She told me about this "tubing" mascara. I gave it some thought before purchasing because what looks good on a 30 year old doesn't necessarily look good on a 55 year old (me!). But I gave it a try. WOW - am I glad I did! In spite of the two step application (white primer first followed by mascara), this is really quite easy to apply and gives me fantastic length and volume with just one coat each. This lasts all day with no flaking or smudging and best of all it's super easy to remove with water. Love it and will be repurchasing for certain.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

((L'Oreal Double Extension Beauty Tubes - has the exact same design but not sure if it's the same formula..just want to make that clear.))

*Simon Cowell voice* "It's a NO from me"
I have short Asian lashes that grows downwards so I always look for mascaras that keep my eyelashes curled. I usually use two mascaras to get the effects that I want and both are from Maybelline (the Lash Sensational and Hypercurl Volum Express Waterproof Mascara). It sounds a lot but with a light hand, I get the results that I want - curled and black but still look natural. Alas I got tired of using two mascaras every damn time so I went to my local Watsons (Malaysia) to get a pricier mascara that would hopefully give me the same result. Based on the great reviews I see on makeupalley of this mascara, I bought it. I went home and tried it and was instantly disappointed.

First of all, it doesn't give me any length. Then I notice that it clumps my lashes together, making them look more sparse than they already are; and because the formula is so wet (I have just noticed that the very first ingredient is aqua), the moment I started applying the white primer, my eyelashes droops down. I tried giving it another shot the next day but I realize this is just not for me.

I would have given this 1 lipstick rating, but I do realize that this mascara
1. is probably not intended to hold a curl in the first place
2. is very easy to remove
3. doesn't smudge on me (I have oily skin and am a very sweaty person)
4. even though it makes my eyelashes droop, it stays in a "curved" shape and stays that way until the end of the day
So I'm giving it 2 lipsticks.

This mascara might work best for people who already have long lashes but is looking for something that lasts all day, will not smudge & easy to remove.

on 2/15/2017 2:37:00 PM

I love this mascara! It does not budge, flake or smudge even on my oily eyelids. I have never had a mascara (drugstore or high end) that ever had the staying power of this little gem. It is easy to take off.....just hold a warm, wet washcloth on your eyes for 20-30 sec. and the little tubes of mascara slide right off of your lashes. An oil based makeup remover will not take it off (one reason it has such staying power) so don't bother.

One thing I find a bit annoying is the first step white primer can show under the mascara so you have to be extra careful applying the mascara so that it covers up all of the primer. But this is a minor irritation that can be easily overlooked due to its incredible staying power.

Have I mentioned that this mascara does not budge?

this is a first impression, but holy, i love this mascara. it stayed on all day and it so easy to remove. i bought this a while ago, but read the reviews and was a bit scared to try it because they said they had a hard time removing it. but anyways i used it for the first time today and the primer part really helps lengthen my short lashes significantly but this coats it so well. although no clumps, i still use a clean wand to remove excess to make it even more separated. ok so after using an oil remover to take of my eyeliner, this stayed on, just as others said, so during my shower, let your face hit the showerhead as close as possible so that the water pressure can take this off. if you have removable shower head, it's even better so you can hold it up even closer hope that helps

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

I do not want to pull and tug at my eyes to remove mascara. I do not want to use oily substances to remove mascara, because it seems like it always gets into my eyes and blurs my vision.
The reason some people have a had time removing it is because oily substances don't affect it, which is why it stays on all day and does not smudge or flake.
Oil free eye makeup removers do a terrible number on the skin under my eyes.
How to: Warm water and a washcloth. Hold a few seconds and wipe away. It all comes off as little tubes.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I loved this mascara because it darkens and significantly lengthens lashes. It lasts all day, no clumping or crumbling (as long as you don't put too many coats ) I've been looking for a lengthening mascara for a while, since I have quite short eyelashes, and have not yet found anything as good as this one. I Always end up coming back to this one.

on 10/16/2016 1:51:00 PM

Best mascara I ever used!!! I got my first tube of this when my friend stole me a tube when I was 16 since then I've purchased hundreds of this flawless mascara it is simply my favorite. And I was never planning on cheating on this until they stopped selling it so needless to say I did my research and the closest thing I can find to this product is blinc (okay) and lise watier 24 glam (okay) they both work decent enough come off in tubea but there no double extend. This mascara makes you eyelashes so much nicer and longer and I love love love that it washes off in tube form no dark eyes it's perfect for contact wearer's

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My (sorry, I know some people hate this expression) ride or die. I love this stuff. The thing about this mascara that ruins ALL other mascaras for me is that it never, ever, ever smudges or flakes.

I wore this for a date and subsequent sleepover and didn't remove my makeup at all. When I woke up, my lashes still looked perfect and, more importantly, there was ZERO smudging or flaking, despite drinking, sweating, and sleeping in this mascara.

I love how even when I have a long day at work, at the end of it, I have ZERO panda eyes.

This mascara is great for lengthening: apply the white side thickly and recklessly even, and then immediately after (seriously immediately: only do one eye at a time or your results will be much worse) carefully run the black side through your lashes from roots to ends. My lashes end up way longer and slightly more volumized, but also like they could look that way naturally.

I used to get annoyed by having multiple steps because it does take a little bit longer to apply, but the results that this mascara gives are 100% worth it.

This is also super easy to remove completely: warm water on a washcloth/cotton pad takes it all off.

Popular Mascaras