L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes

L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes

3.6

Magnifier Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Steareth 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Rayon, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Methyparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecandiol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Simethicone, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May Contain: CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide. Extender: Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Acrylamide, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Rayon, Polysorbate 80, Methylparaben, Imidazoldinyl Urea, Sodium Dehyroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Ethylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May contain: CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77007 (Ultramines), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), FIL D32060/3.

on 2/15/2017 2:37:00 PM

I love this mascara! It does not budge, flake or smudge even on my oily eyelids. I have never had a mascara (drugstore or high end) that ever had the staying power of this little gem. It is easy to take off.....just hold a warm, wet washcloth on your eyes for 20-30 sec. and the little tubes of mascara slide right off of your lashes. An oil based makeup remover will not take it off (one reason it has such staying power) so don't bother.

One thing I find a bit annoying is the first step white primer can show under the mascara so you have to be extra careful applying the mascara so that it covers up all of the primer. But this is a minor irritation that can be easily overlooked due to its incredible staying power.

Have I mentioned that this mascara does not budge?

this is a first impression, but holy, i love this mascara. it stayed on all day and it so easy to remove. i bought this a while ago, but read the reviews and was a bit scared to try it because they said they had a hard time removing it. but anyways i used it for the first time today and the primer part really helps lengthen my short lashes significantly but this coats it so well. although no clumps, i still use a clean wand to remove excess to make it even more separated. ok so after using an oil remover to take of my eyeliner, this stayed on, just as others said, so during my shower, let your face hit the showerhead as close as possible so that the water pressure can take this off. if you have removable shower head, it's even better so you can hold it up even closer hope that helps

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

I do not want to pull and tug at my eyes to remove mascara. I do not want to use oily substances to remove mascara, because it seems like it always gets into my eyes and blurs my vision.
The reason some people have a had time removing it is because oily substances don't affect it, which is why it stays on all day and does not smudge or flake.
Oil free eye makeup removers do a terrible number on the skin under my eyes.
How to: Warm water and a washcloth. Hold a few seconds and wipe away. It all comes off as little tubes.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I loved this mascara because it darkens and significantly lengthens lashes. It lasts all day, no clumping or crumbling (as long as you don't put too many coats ) I've been looking for a lengthening mascara for a while, since I have quite short eyelashes, and have not yet found anything as good as this one. I Always end up coming back to this one.

on 10/16/2016 1:51:00 PM

Best mascara I ever used!!! I got my first tube of this when my friend stole me a tube when I was 16 since then I've purchased hundreds of this flawless mascara it is simply my favorite. And I was never planning on cheating on this until they stopped selling it so needless to say I did my research and the closest thing I can find to this product is blinc (okay) and lise watier 24 glam (okay) they both work decent enough come off in tubea but there no double extend. This mascara makes you eyelashes so much nicer and longer and I love love love that it washes off in tube form no dark eyes it's perfect for contact wearer's

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My (sorry, I know some people hate this expression) ride or die. I love this stuff. The thing about this mascara that ruins ALL other mascaras for me is that it never, ever, ever smudges or flakes.

I wore this for a date and subsequent sleepover and didn't remove my makeup at all. When I woke up, my lashes still looked perfect and, more importantly, there was ZERO smudging or flaking, despite drinking, sweating, and sleeping in this mascara.

I love how even when I have a long day at work, at the end of it, I have ZERO panda eyes.

This mascara is great for lengthening: apply the white side thickly and recklessly even, and then immediately after (seriously immediately: only do one eye at a time or your results will be much worse) carefully run the black side through your lashes from roots to ends. My lashes end up way longer and slightly more volumized, but also like they could look that way naturally.

I used to get annoyed by having multiple steps because it does take a little bit longer to apply, but the results that this mascara gives are 100% worth it.

This is also super easy to remove completely: warm water on a washcloth/cotton pad takes it all off.

on 10/9/2016 9:30:00 AM

No, sorry. It gives decent length and volume BUT it clumps and it is very very hard to remove because it comes out in big chunks. I pulled several eyelashes the first time i tried to remove it so it went in the trash. Plus, the packaging is cumbersome and when you're holding one end it's too small and it makes the application awkward.
Too bad.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this mascara and it is my favourite because:
It is not too expensive
It never smudges and is very long lasting
It lengthens and gives a little volume too
Easily removed and weirdly satisfying to do
Copes even if left on overnight
I perm my lashes anyway, so that is not an issue for me
It is widely available
It does not clump if you renew it regularly

on 8/31/2016 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I. Love. This. Mascara. I'm on my billionth tube of it because it is the best of the tubular mascaras. (And tubular mascaras are the only mascaras I can wear with out looking like a raccoon within 2 hours.) Other tubular mascaras either have longevity but lack volume, or have volume but flake off. This one makes my lashes look great and sticks around for as long as I want it to.

FYI, I never use the white base coat end of it. every time I have it hasn't really worked out but maybe your luck will be better than mine. But since the mascara works so wonderfully, I don't think it's necessary.

on 8/4/2016 4:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

GREAT SMUDGEPROOF MASCARA. "Tubing" mascaras are the ONLY ones that don't smudge on me - great for ladies with oily/hooded lids. A few things to know:

- the white primer coats around your lashes, then you follow with the black mascara while the white is still wet. Then you have to separate any clumps with a mascara comb while it's STILL WET.
- this will NOT hold a curl AT ALL. Not even a little bit. Your eyelash curler will have to gather dust, sorry to say. I wish I could find a smudgeproof mascara to hold a curl, but I would rather not have racoon eyes than a curl, so I'll make the sacrifice of uncurled lashes.
- This stays on all day with NO smudging or flaking. YAY!!! It is not waterproof though, so no crying. It doesn't run though, but will slide off in chunks if you get it wet - it's what tubing mascaras do.
- Don't bother with eye makeup remover. You get a washcloth very wet with warm water, hold it on your eyes for a few seconds, and rub gently. The mascara will come off in long tubes as they slide off your lashes in once piece or large chunks. Like I said, this coats AROUND your lashes rather than painting on them, so it slides off like a little "sleeve" of sorts.

Popular Mascaras