Johnson & Johnson Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion

3.0

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth 6, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (Oat), Tocopheryl Acetate

on 1/25/2009 5:21:00 PM

The best thing about this lotion is the smell! The description of the fragrance is accurately described by the other reviewers, so I won't waste time reviewing it myself. I tend to have oily skin and I still would not consider this product to be moisturizing enough for the fall/winter months. So, if have very dry skin I would stay away from this product.

I used to be a fan of the Johnson' night-time lavender baby lotion, however they changed the formulation of the scent. I might keep this product around as a replacement. Use it once in a while when I need to relax. I wish this scent came in a baby oil formulation, that way I could use it more often. Its cheap, so money isn't really issue but with all the lotions I have I'm running out of space in my bathroom.