Johnson & Johnson Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Smells very artificial to me. Did not care for it. I prefer the regular scent to this.
Also was not the best at moisturizing.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Been using baby lotion for years. The scent is quite nice and the consistency is rich but doesn't leave your skin oily. Great product!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have NO IDEA what everyone is talking about! I bought this lotion based on the reviews raving about the great smell but this lotion smells absolutely disgusting! It does not smell like vanilla what so ever and it is literally making me want to throw up while giving me a massive headache....Usually, I do not judge a product by the scent but this is so awful smelling and so far from the name "vanilla oatmeal" that I had to take it into account. It is also not very moisturizing. I am so disappointed and I will be returning this ASAP.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Ive been using johnson & johnson lotions for as long as i can remember. This is my favorite scent out of the whole line. Very light once applied on skin and moisturizes my skin throughout the whole day!! I have the pump version at one and keep the bottled version in my gym bag! Def will repurchase :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is a light lotion that absorbs quickly and moisturizes well. My skin loves it, but my nose HATES the smell!!! I just can't get with it. I gave it to a coworker because I couldn't even finish the bottle. I will not repurchase.

on 10/20/2008 7:50:00 PM

I love the way this product smells!!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me feel clean and others have told me "wow you smell clean" lol. Some might not like the "clean" smell but I do. Its nice knowing you are getting the baby soft skin with such a pleasant scent that others appreciate. I will definitely keep buying this!

on 7/13/2008 5:11:00 PM

This smells so good I can't stand it. Light creamy oatmeal with a touch of vanilla thats on the floral side. There is a touch of the baby scent at the end, but its very very slight and just adds a touch of sweetness. Mixes well with summer scents. The lotion is pretty thick and creamy, soaks in well but does take about 15 minutes to soak in completely. Once it does it leaves my skin soft and moisturized all day without getting sticky in the hot humid summer weather. The scent become very subtle after about an hour and continues to fade throughout day, lasting softly about 4-5 hours. Comes in a large 15 oz plastic bottle with a flip cap for about $4.50. Wish it had a pump with a smaller size for travel. Love this!

INGREDIENTS: Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth 6, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (Oat), Tocopheryl Acetate