Johnson & Johnson Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion

Johnson & Johnson Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth 6, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (Oat), Tocopheryl Acetate

on 3/6/2013 4:02:00 PM

Yeah, I don't get the raves, either! This is a decent lotion, and cheap, but it doesn't smell like vanilla, it doesn't smell like oatmeal, and it doesn't smell good! And I've tried it twice, so I didn't get a bad batch. There's something fruity about the scent. A definite pineapple undertone that I just fixate on and can't stand. I do loooove the Johnson's Nighttime lotion, though.

on 7/21/2011 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG of body lotions. It is affordable, smells great, and also moisturizes without feeling super greasy. Everyone thinks I am crazy when they see me whip out a bottle of this baby lotion, but when they smell the fragrance and feel how smooth it goes on, they become hooked too!

I bought this lotion and the body wash because my skin had been feeling very itchy and dry lately. I was trying to think what would be really gentle and non-irritating to my skin. I figured that if its gentle enough for baby then it should be good for me.

I had been using Philosophy products, as well as trying some new natural soaps and it was just not working well for me. I was scratching my legs all the time and no amount of moisturizer would help. I have only been using these products for about a week and already my skin feels hydrated and I haven't been scratching at all.

These products are dirt cheap for the amount you get and they are on sale a lot at different drug stores. It is definitely worth every penny.

The lotion itself is pretty thick and absorbs easily.

The smell is wonderful! My husband was skeptical and was afraid I would end up smelling like a baby, but he even comments on how good it smells. It isn't overpowering, but it is a very soft vanilla. It goes great with my fall HG scent, Burberry Brit.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I adore this lotion and the body wash for their amazinly soft non foody vanilla scent but also this is just like regular baby lotion in formula (which I love). I usually use the lotion for my feet and just shaved arms and legs, its really nice to be able to wash and shave with this in the shower and then apply the lotion. The best part is the smell but I love the way this lotion is so not greasy and yucky.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I go through this stuff like it's candy. It has the most pleasant vanilla fragrance, not offensive at all and since it is made for baby's it does not irritate my slightly sensitive (it reacts to some things and not others) skin. I slather this all over in the morning and my skin stays nice and soft and non-itchy all day long. I love the HUGE bottle for a teeny price (approx. $4-5 in Wal-Mart) and when people get close to me they always tell me how nice I smell. This just is one of those inexpensive, but very good quality products that gets the job done. I have also tried the Shea Butter and Aloe Vera & Cucumber scents. This is by far my favorite scent. Since I can't go a day without body moisturizer (my skin feels like it is way too tight), this product is truly marvelous. I recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality, inexpensive product for a medium moisturization. ***Please see SaraLee2 review for ingredients.

Popular Lotions / Creams