Johnson & Johnson Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion

Johnson & Johnson Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth 6, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (Oat), Tocopheryl Acetate

on 7/13/2016 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Meh. I bought it on impulse when I was traveling and wanted something vanilla-scented to moisturize my skin. The "vanilla" note is questionable...there's an odd, fruity quality to it. It doesn't smell bad, but if you're looking for a true vanilla, this isn't it. That said, it really does give my skin a lasting softness. I'll use it up as a nighttime moisturizer, but I won't repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Not in love at all. My skin feel oily and sticky hours after application. Ok hydratation and nice smell, but do not really smell like vanilla. Not going to purchase again, will stay with my Hempz pomgrenade lotion.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I adore this lotion and the body wash for their amazinly soft non foody vanilla scent but also this is just like regular baby lotion in formula (which I love). I usually use the lotion for my feet and just shaved arms and legs, its really nice to be able to wash and shave with this in the shower and then apply the lotion. The best part is the smell but I love the way this lotion is so not greasy and yucky.

Popular Lotions / Creams