Johnson & Johnson Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion

Johnson & Johnson Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth 6, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (Oat), Tocopheryl Acetate

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Smells very artificial to me. Did not care for it. I prefer the regular scent to this.
Also was not the best at moisturizing.

would i buy this product again? Yes, over and over and over again. This is one of my all time favorites. As a woman who loves body lotion... there are different lotions for different moods: if i want to smell amazing I will go for a fruity victorias secret lotion, if i want an after shave i will go for my oil of olay quench, if i want something quick in the summertime to keep my skin hydrated i will grab the coa coa butter. This lotion is best used as a daily moisturizer right before bedtime. Its mild, it smells amazing, its very gentle and forgiving when you lather yourself up. There is also a lavender bedtime lotion that I use as well. Using baby lotion is the secret to getting that baby soft skin. I use it almost every night... Its very inexpensive, and is just an awesome product- not just for babies, but for us ladies too!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Ive been using johnson & johnson lotions for as long as i can remember. This is my favorite scent out of the whole line. Very light once applied on skin and moisturizes my skin throughout the whole day!! I have the pump version at one and keep the bottled version in my gym bag! Def will repurchase :)

I bought this lotion and the body wash because my skin had been feeling very itchy and dry lately. I was trying to think what would be really gentle and non-irritating to my skin. I figured that if its gentle enough for baby then it should be good for me.

I had been using Philosophy products, as well as trying some new natural soaps and it was just not working well for me. I was scratching my legs all the time and no amount of moisturizer would help. I have only been using these products for about a week and already my skin feels hydrated and I haven't been scratching at all.

These products are dirt cheap for the amount you get and they are on sale a lot at different drug stores. It is definitely worth every penny.

The lotion itself is pretty thick and absorbs easily.

The smell is wonderful! My husband was skeptical and was afraid I would end up smelling like a baby, but he even comments on how good it smells. It isn't overpowering, but it is a very soft vanilla. It goes great with my fall HG scent, Burberry Brit.