Johnson & Johnson Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion

Johnson & Johnson Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

would i buy this product again? Yes, over and over and over again. This is one of my all time favorites. As a woman who loves body lotion... there are different lotions for different moods: if i want to smell amazing I will go for a fruity victorias secret lotion, if i want an after shave i will go for my oil of olay quench, if i want something quick in the summertime to keep my skin hydrated i will grab the coa coa butter. This lotion is best used as a daily moisturizer right before bedtime. Its mild, it smells amazing, its very gentle and forgiving when you lather yourself up. There is also a lavender bedtime lotion that I use as well. Using baby lotion is the secret to getting that baby soft skin. I use it almost every night... Its very inexpensive, and is just an awesome product- not just for babies, but for us ladies too!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have NO IDEA what everyone is talking about! I bought this lotion based on the reviews raving about the great smell but this lotion smells absolutely disgusting! It does not smell like vanilla what so ever and it is literally making me want to throw up while giving me a massive headache....Usually, I do not judge a product by the scent but this is so awful smelling and so far from the name "vanilla oatmeal" that I had to take it into account. It is also not very moisturizing. I am so disappointed and I will be returning this ASAP.

this lotion is amazing! i love it soo much. it makes you skin super soft. i use it on my face and everywhere and i have super oily skin and this doesnt make my fce greasy at all. its an great texture rich but thin and sinks into the skin really well. i would recommend this to anyone!

on 10/28/2010 11:58:00 PM

Creamy and super rich. This is my favorite J&J lotion by far. The scent and texture of this lotion is comparable to very expensive lotions. Keeps skin hydrated without the greasiness. The scent is delicious, much nicer then the original pink lotion. My HG by far.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Not in love at all. My skin feel oily and sticky hours after application. Ok hydratation and nice smell, but do not really smell like vanilla. Not going to purchase again, will stay with my Hempz pomgrenade lotion.

This smells SO good. I just bought it at Target for $3.14! What a steal for such a lovely smelling creamy delicious lotion! It goes on very smoothly, even though it's pretty thick. The scent is very soothing and not too strong. I have somewhat dry skin, and so far, it seems pretty moisturizing. I will probably be purchasing the shower gel soon!

on 10/20/2008 7:50:00 PM

I love the way this product smells!!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me feel clean and others have told me "wow you smell clean" lol. Some might not like the "clean" smell but I do. Its nice knowing you are getting the baby soft skin with such a pleasant scent that others appreciate. I will definitely keep buying this!

on 7/13/2008 5:11:00 PM

This smells so good I can't stand it. Light creamy oatmeal with a touch of vanilla thats on the floral side. There is a touch of the baby scent at the end, but its very very slight and just adds a touch of sweetness. Mixes well with summer scents. The lotion is pretty thick and creamy, soaks in well but does take about 15 minutes to soak in completely. Once it does it leaves my skin soft and moisturized all day without getting sticky in the hot humid summer weather. The scent become very subtle after about an hour and continues to fade throughout day, lasting softly about 4-5 hours. Comes in a large 15 oz plastic bottle with a flip cap for about $4.50. Wish it had a pump with a smaller size for travel. Love this!

INGREDIENTS: Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth 6, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (Oat), Tocopheryl Acetate

Popular Lotions / Creams